"Oh look. The amazon." Thana says changing the subject.

Maybe I'm over reacting, but she's a lot less angry than before. It could be because for as long as I've known her she's just been angry... At literally everything.

"Dundundundun."

"Wh- what are you doing? Stop that."

"Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the male genitals. This may involve directly painful activities, such as wax play,-"

"A- are you. Are you drunk?"

"I can't tell."

"I'm gonna look for them now."

"Ol Kars is doing a sniff yeah? He's doing a sniff now? What a wacky dude he is. Not gonna lie, he do be searchin doe👀."

"Thana please."

"He doin us all a sniff."

"Oh my god stop."

"I'm bored! You're boring! What do you even do for fun!?"

"Read."

"Anything else!?"

"...read."

"Well I hate to inform you, but their are no books in the sky! Do you know how hard it is to impress preteens and teens!?"

"I guess not?"

"Try again!"

"I'm literally a god."

"Yeah and I'm a registered voter."

Thana "coached" me for the whole time until I could pin point a location.

I met Aurora when she had just gotten over a break up, and I was sad about leaving Reina behind.

"You definitely still love her right!? So you can go see her." Aurora said.

"No. I can't." I say, my face flat on the restaurant table.

"Why?"

"I'll put her in danger"

"You in the mafia?"

"No, worse."

"Well you should go visit. At least you aren't in my situation."

I turn to her. "What happened?"

"The usual. I get proposed to and he realized that he loved his childhood friend. Their happily ever after, the god damn fairytale." Aurora began crying and people around us started looking.

"H-hey. His loss."

"No. It wasn't. Hes happier than ever. That's just how things were supposed to be. To every love story their is an obstacle, weather it be large or small. Turns out I was an obstacle for another love story."

"That's not true, and it's not fair."

"What in life is fair?"

I sigh. "Excuse me! Could we get two beers over here?" I shout.

The workers look at me confused. "Sir, this is a McDonald's."

"Think about it... You love this girl you left right?" she asked me.

"More than anything."

"If you went out with me, you would not be happy. Am I wrong?"