Chapter Eleven: The First Time At The Beach

Začať od začiatku

Sana chuckled. "Fair enough." She gave another peck on Tzuyu, now on her lips. "And it's summer, do you know what that means?"

"Ummm, I'm sensing someone wants to go to the beach."

"You got it right this time." Sana gave her another peck, making Tzuyu sigh in content. "We can get some tan and show Riley the beach for the first time."

"Not a bad idea. But we need like, tons of sun blocking. Everybody is too pale in this family."

"You are more, anyway... like ghost pale."

Tzuyu squinted her eyes with a fake indignant glare to Sana. "Let's see how 'light' you are, Mrs. Chou-Minatozaki." In a fast motion she was up on her feet, carrying Sana out of the bathroom, who let out a little giggle, not expecting the sudden movement.

"I take back what I said, you're not a ghost pale" she yelled holding firmly in Tzuyu's neck and shoulder.

Tzuyu kept a mysterious smile, dropping Sana over their bed. Sana landed with another high pitch giggle, suddenly feeling the change in the air, as Tzuyu was hovering above her.

"You're more a vampire pale" Sana said still managing to sound funny, but with Tzuyu making those damn seductive eyes to her, it was almost impossible.

Tzuyu licked her lips, bending her elbows and knees to get even closer to Sana. She could feel Sana's warmth and unsettled breath reaching her skin.

Sana took a deep breath, not sure how after more than a year having this beautiful woman by her side, she still could manage to make her feel dazzle like that with only a stare. She gulped dry and resisted the urge to touch Tzuyu.

"You know that Riley is about to wake up at any moment in the other room, right?" she tried to bring up some sense to her wife, even though she was sure she was the one who needed to be convinced that this was not the right moment for that, even though it was in the right place.

Tzuyu nodded slightly and inhaled deeply, approaching her nose to Sana's neck, making her wife to feel a shiver cursing through her spine and goose bumps forming in every part of her body that Tzuyu was lightly touching. She gulped dry again.

Tzuyu raised her head a bit and looked at Sana dead in the eyes again. "Yeah, I can notice the change" she said almost in a whisper. "And the beach trip does sound good." She shifted again, this time taking some distance from Sana. "And you are right, I should check on Riley."

She climbed out of the bed, hiding her amused smirk from her wife. She walked to the door and took a last look at a perplexed Sana over the bed. "See you in breakfast, honey?" she said with a wink, not waiting for an answer, and leaving the room.

Sana dropped her head on the bed, sinking with a frustrated sigh.

=====

"Wow, it's been ages since the last time I went to the beach" said Nayeon almost out of breath while they and Tzuyu were carrying a massive amount of things under the hot and bright sand.

Tzuyu chuckled. "And also it seems that you don't do anything physical for ages too, are you okay?"

They frowned looking at Tzuyu. "What did you mean by that?"