Your Eyes (Sick! Sugawara X Blind! Reader)

Title- Your Eyes
Genre- Angst
Pairing- Sugawara and gender-neutral Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n)
This one-shot was not requested and was inspired by a video I saw on Youtube. It was about a mother and her blind child and I was very moved by it. Anyways, this was for my angsty self but I just wanted to share it with other people. Enjoy!

(I also did some research and although several medical websites explained that whole eye transplants are not possible, let's just pretend that it is for the story plot.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I sighed as I struggled my way to the gym. I've, once again, started a new year at Karasuno High. This is my senior year. Everything was going great, to be honest, although I may have faced ups and downs, so far so good. The new members of the volleyball club showed much potential. They were all nice and kind to me, not just because I was blind, but it was just in their nature. Well, everyone except Tsukishima. That salty child won't even give a crap about me most of the time...But I guess that's his charm. Anyways, I loved the club, not only because of the nice members but also because of my wonderful boyfriend.

I had joined the Boy's Volleyball club as their manager in my first year. At first, I wasn't willing to join any club but unfortunately, it was required for every student to join a club. I was conflicted about which club to choose since I couldn't possibly join something that required much of my sight, which is pretty much everything. Besides, it's not like the clubs wanted me in their club anyways.

However, I had bumped into a boy, which was also a freshman, during my first day. He had an extremely nice voice and he treated me very nicely unlike the others, who either ignored me or bullied me. He introduced himself, Sugawara Koushi. Although I wanted to talk to him more, the bell rang, interrupting our conversation.

Afterward, I asked one of my classmates which club Suga was in. One of them was kind enough to inform me that he was in the Boy's Volleyball team. They explained that I could apply as a manager if I wanted to, which I eagerly did.

Since that day, I've been a part of the Boy's Volleyball Club. We went through good and bad times, and I've grown closer to Suga. Not too long after joining the club, Suga and I started dating.

Everybody supported us and thought well of our relationship. Even my parents, who have unfortunately passed away, had thought well of him.

Suga has always been gentle and patient with me. He aided me whenever I needed help, and even when I could act quite dumb, he never got angry with me. He was always there for me, cheering me up and making me smile. He was the sole reason that I was able to persevere through such harsh conditions.

I smiled at the memories as I felt myself reaching the gym. I haven't heard Suga in a while, well, a day, but I couldn't help but miss him already. It was hard to go even a day without hearing his voice or feeling his comforting presence beside me.

"Oh, Y/n! You're here!" I heard Suga's angelic voice say.

I could feel myself break into a smile and I felt a pair of arms pull me into a warm hug. I hugged back, taking in the comforting smell of my boyfriend. He chuckled at my reaction and I just nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Suga, I missed you!" I smiled.

"I missed you too, sunshine," Suga said, chuckling. "Guess what!"

"What?"

"I got a message from someone who's willing to donate their eyes for you!" Suga said, excitement filling his voice. (I'm not sure how eye donations work so...)