𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰⋆☆

Start from the beginning

"Ah, the talent show?? Aoi-chan that sounds fun but..I don't think sewing, or baking, or gardening is a talent you can really present at a talent show-"

"That's the thing!" Akane grabbed Yashiro's hands as she jumped up and down excitedly, "We can learn a new skill together! Singing! We could sing a duet! Learning a song sounds nice doesn't it?"

Nene thought for a moment about this idea. Learning a new skill sounded fun, but she knew she had bathroom duty, as usual. Of course she didn't have to go as she did it voluntary but that was her and Hanako's usual time to hangout and so she didn't particularly want to take up that time with learning some random song.

"Well I'm really busy this week! I wont be able to meet up to learn the song, but maybe you co-" Before Yashiro could finish with her excuse she was stopped by Aoi.

"That's no problem! We can assign lyrics to each other and practice them on our own so this way we don't have to meet up!" It was clear she wasn't letting this go.

With a defeated sigh Yashiro nodded her head causing Aoi to smile blissfully before sitting down as the teacher announced the starting of class.

The following week Yashiro dedicated all of her time to practicing the song. She'd practice the lyrics in between eating during lunch, she'd practice while walking to her classes during passing period, she'd practice on her way home from school, and she'd practice at home while and after doing her homework. The only time she wasn't practicing was during class and cleaning duty. Instead during cleaning duty Yashiro listened and even sung along to a song that she had found recently, and due to how many times it was played Amane found himself getting the song stuck in his head and he'd sometimes hum along to it.

But despite all of this hard work and practice Aoi had cancelled.
The day before her and Nene were supposed to preform.

Obviously this did not bode well with the radish girl and she vented to Hanako during all times of the day. Whether it was in the short exchanges they had during passing period, or in the form of the notes they'd pass to each other during class she would be talking to him about her concern for Aoi, how disappointing she was, and how she was still forced to preform.
Alone.

Although during that night Yashiro prayed and begged for the talent show to be canceled the next day she found herself backstage in a teal dress being drawn closer to her calling time one performance at a time.

Surprisingly all of other Nene's friends were apart of the talent show as well, even Tsukasa. 

Kou and Mitsuba did a tap dance routine together that ended in them kissing, Sakura did a mind reading routine by calling students up to the stage, and Tsukasa simply sung a song all about his love for his brother while dancing wildly. The only person close to her who hadn't decided to be apart of the talent show was Amane who was backstage with Yashiro trying to calm her down.

As a still very flustered and kind of sweaty Mitsuba touched up Yashiro's makeup and fixed up her hair, the oldest Yugi brother gave Nene a comforting smile while his older brother draped himself over him. All Sakura did was look at Hanako and Nene knowingly as Kou stared in awe at his pink haired boyfriend hard at work. All of this was happening as the voice of Akane-kun sung his heart out about how much he loved and adored his blue haired childhood friend.

Soon enough Mitsuba and Kou walked away to join the audience as Sakura drunk a cup of sweet tea she had gotten from who knows where, and Amane told his brother to join the audience which the youngest Yugi brother complied with after large amounts of convincing, "Aha, there's so much chaos, right Yashiro?" Hanako looked at Nene providing the daikon girl all of his undivided attention.