30.

Tyler,

Happy 2 months to Camirha! And I'm hopefully the first to wish both of you.

You actually remembered huh? Even though it was 3 days early, you still remembered. I was so happy when I got to know that.

I literally started dancing on the bed when Quiny told me he forgot to tell Chichi. And Chichi cried. Because of happiness of course.

So 2 months since you and your Chichi met huh? So awesome how close you guys are. I wish you a many more months like these.

And I'm glad you remembered. This is what Chichi needed to get the zest in her ^_^

So it's also Saltvi's birthday, lol. But she's not celebrating it with her friends today.

And it's like 2 AM here and I just returned from the cocktail party and I'm high on caffeine. Blame it on the tiramisu.

As I stepped out of my car, I just saw the moon and that star in the sky. Nothing else. Too cloudy I guess.

Vedaa was there. My lovely cousin decided to choose a guy who I'm related to, to fangirl on. Actually she's related to him too but we're like not related by blood so it was fine. But still, calm your harmones no?

So that guy's cousin was eyeing me. Again! He had done that the last time too. Even Chichi knows -.- It's like so annoying! Come and say hi if you want to, don't creep the shit out of the person.
But last time, he used my little cousin to get to me and I got back at him by yelling around how hot my bae, Cameron is. Not a word -.-
He got a little freaked out I guess xD

So basically, I'm ranting stupid stuff but I do tell you everything. I always used to.

I cried in the car today and my liner got inside my eye -.- Height of stupidness! It was a random break down, haha.

I talk to random people nowadays. They end up messaging me and I reply like you. Too polite to refuse :P
So this girl messages me who doesn't know you and thinks I'm your girl and asks me to give you hugs and kisses from her side. She's also head over heels for dear Blake. Apparently it's her birthday too today, and she's messaged me at least 15 times to remind me to tell tuerca that he needs to be there. And she's annoying Quiny too -.-

She thinks I'm in love with you. Haha, I don't know about that but I surely am in love with the idea of you.
Truly, madly, deeply.
And no, I'm not quoting 1D :P

But I still love you too much for your own good. Yup, it's not good for you to be loved so much by a person.
But I guess we can't change that ;)

I love you baby, forever and always.
Yours,
Gazz