1.

Tyler,

Yeah I'll call you Tyler only. Because that was my name for you. No one calls you that, right?

So you're leaving huh? After days of fights, arguments and all that shouting and yelling on this topic, you finally got your way.

But this time, it's like you have no choice. You have to leave me not because you want to, but because you have to.

I'll miss you, you know?
I'll miss your annoying terms of endearment, which you made me fall in love with, I'll miss your shower texts, your food texts, your " I know you want me ;) " texts. I'll miss your craziness, goofiness, your ability to make me smile when no one else can, your way of talking, flirting, laughing, everything.
I'll miss your cockiness, your "I'm going nuts cuz of fan girls" texts, your texts about Blake, Claire, Brittany, Sammy...

I'll miss how you made me feel loved and important for the first time. I'll miss how you thought I'm perfect for you and you're perfect for me. Because we are just two halves of a whole. I'll miss being your "baby".

I'll also miss your "I want to kill that guy", "curly haired bastard", "I hate him cuz he hurt you".
I'll miss how you wanted to leave everything and just come here to "kill" him everyday.

I'll miss you...

But I'll always be your wifey. I'm yours ok? Only yours. Not even Shawn's...

I know you love me and I know that you know I love you too. Because I don't love many things, especially people, feel special. Because I truly love you...

And I'm waiting right here for you. Whenever you're ready to come back. Like I always say "No pressure".

I'm waiting right here and you'll be fine doofus. Because you're my doofus.

I love you baby, forever and always.

Yours,
Gazz

P.S I wear my ring everyday and will. o*