4. Nani?!

After some seconds the light is starting to disappear and I slowly open my eyes. There are groans to hear from the nowhere, did I let the TV on? Im sure that I turned it off. More groans are coming from the livingroom, are this robbers?! I run to the kitchen as fast as I can and grab a knife to defend myself, I ain't dying from some robbers! I slowly walk to the livingroom to look who or what there is.

I can't believe my eyes when I slowly moved my head from the wall to see who's there. They must be cosplayers, yes they are definitely cosplayers. But really good cosplayers, it looks so realistic. But why the hell are they here?! "Yare yare Daze you don't need to hide from me" says on of them and I think it's obvious who said that. "J-Jotaro?!" "Yes that's my name and where am I? You're house?" asks Jotaro. After that an another groan is to hear behind Jotaro, Jotaro turns around fast to see who is it. The Pearson stands up and to see is no one other than...

Mista.

"Why the heck are y'all in my house? Are y'all Jojo cosplaying Robbers?!" i ask with Panic. "Well, we dont know exactlly why but it seems like we switched dimensions or something like that" Jotaro answers. "Did you just say Jojo? And who are These guys? Your Friends?" asks Jotaro. As he asked the second question I didn't know what he mean. Does he mean Mista or what other people. "Narancia there you are!" screams Mista now. And from the nowhere are spawning more charcters, they came out from a portal thing, I just watch shocked until it stops. After it stops there are 8 characters now. Jotaro and Mista are confused too. Most of them are knocked out.
To see are: Jotaro, Mista, Narancia, Fugo, Bucchiarati, Joseph, Okuyasu and Vanilla Ice.

Holy shit Vanilla Ice is here! I hope he's not bad and wont delete my House. I am so confused and I just realized that these are Jojo characters from part 3 to 5. But at least here are not characters like Diavolo, Dio or Kira, but Dio wouldn't be bad, im simping for him. "What the hell?!" says Okuyasu now. And the others stands up too. "What happened?" asks Bucchiarati as calm as ever. "It seems like we got teleported somewhere else" says Fugo trying to figure it out, but he's more in panic than the others. Jotaro is just listening to get more information or something like that. "Jotaro! Where are the others? And who are these people?" asks Joseph."Yare yare Daze im trying to figure it out" says Jotaro. That's too much for me.
Wait...
where is Vanilla Ice?

Oh he's just sitting on the Couch. But he's watching Jotaro and Joseph, this is bad, I hope he don't attack. "Listen to me for a second please I want to explain, I think I understand it a bit" I start, they all stop talking to each other and truly listen to me. "So I watched an Anime called Jojos Bizarre Adventure, I watched part 3 to 5 and the main characters there are Jotaro Kujo, Giorno Giovanna and Josuke Higashikata. After watching a view episodes I wanted to go to the kitchen and then came an strong light. After that light y'all appeared here. It's like how Jotaro said it, you came Fram an another dimension but I'm not for 100% sure" I explained.

"I was hanging out with Josuke and Rohan, then came a light too and now I'm here" says Okuyasu. "Same with me and my friends" says Bucchiarati. "Well I was fighting Young Darby. I don't know where the others are but they must be here too" says Jotaro. "What about him?" asks Joseph and shows to Vanilla Ice. Vanilla Ice looks like he thinks about an excuse, but I know that he was fighting Polnareff, Iggy and Avdol when Jotaro was fighting Young Darby. Wait... that does mean that Young Darby must be here too. "Yeah what about you?" asks Jotaro now. I should help Vanilla out, I like him but most of the Jojo fans hates him because he killed Iggy and Avdol.

"Hold on, I need to call some" I say and go to the kitchen, Vanilla seems to be glad that I pulled the others to an another direction, I take my phone out and call Arthur. "Yo I need to tell you something" I say trying to be calm. "Me too" says Arthur. "There are Jojo characters at my house" we say at the same time. We are shocked at first "hold on they are at you're house too?! Which characters?!" I almost scream into my phone. A "Yare Yare Daze" is to hear from the livingroom. "So Jotaro is at you're house?" asks Arthur."Not Jotaro alone, here are 8 characters at my house" I answer. "Same" "What 8 characters are at you're house?" I ask him "Well... Kakyoin, Josuke, Giorno, Abbacchio, Young Darby, Polnareff, Rohan and... that one small black haired dude who's friends with Koichi" answers Arthur. "They are crazy! Kakyoin and Young Darby are killing themselves and Abbacchio and Giorno are roasting each other!" screams Arthur with panic in the phone.

"Hold on I need to think" I just say and think for a bit. We just need to meet, then will be all part 4 and 5 charcters together and we won't have any problems. But the part 3 characters will have problems, between Young Darby and Kakyoin, Jotaro and Joseph. And between Vanilla Ice and Polnareff. And when the Stardust Crusaders know that Young Darby and Vanilla Ice are they're enemies that would be very bad.

"Which characters are in you're house?" asks Arthur now."Jotaro, Joseph, Okuyasu, Fugo, Narancia, Bucchiarati and Vanilla Ice" I answer. "I hope Polnareff didn't hear the Vanilla Ice one, he got a breakdown because of Avdol's and Iggy's death" explains Arthur. So he know too that what will happen if the part 3 charcters meet each other. "Should we just say it to them? That there are Vanilla and Young Darby? But they should make peace with each other because Dio isn't here anyways" asks Arthur. "I don't think so, Vanilla is trying to hide his identity, it seems like he don't want to get into an fight or he waits for the perfect moment to attack" I answer him. "But they won't fight each other when they all get together, they should know that the others are more" says Arthur.

"Ok we will meet in my house, bring them here" I say and he agreed and make his way to my house. Meanwhile I told the others in my house that my friend is coming with they're friends.

Characters at my house:
Jotaro
Okuyasu
Mista
Vanilla
Joseph
Fugo Narancia
Bucchiarati

Characters at Arthur's house:
Kakyoin
Josuke
Giorno
Abbacchio
Young Darby
Polnareff
Rohan
Hazamada