3. The beginning

Me and my best friend Arthur were in class, our teacher is trying to calm the class down because they are to loud, don't do they're work and are mocking the teacher. "They are idiots, I bet they will land on the streets without a job" I mumble to Arthur who sits next to me. "Ignore these Idiots, we should concentrate at our work" he says. "You're right" I agree and do my work. "Hey (F/N)! Did you both already kiss? You and Arthur would give a great couple" one of these Idiots say. "Yeah you're right, I bet they already were together in bed" another says. These brainless Bastards dear to say such things about us?! What's wrong with having an boy as a friend?! They are going on my nerves!

"Oh I think someone is mad" one of the students say. "(F/N) calm down, they are just Idiots, don't listen to them" Arthur says in a quiet tone. "Yakamashi Idiots!" I scream at them and look at them like a wolf which is ready to attack. "(F/N)! It's enough! I saw you screaming and your place is always the loudest, you will come with me to the director now!" says my teacher from the nowhere. He is waiting for me at the door, everyone is quiet and I can see they're disgusting smirks. "Tanaka-sensei, it wasn't her fault, please don't bring her to the director, the others were the loud ones" Arthur says trying to protect me. "Do you think I care what you stupid students say?" says our teacher. And he really doesn't care what we say, he only trust what he see with his own eyes. I give up and give Arthur one last look before i left the class with my stupid teacher. "Tanaka-San, what is with (F/N)?" asks an unknown voice. I turn to the voice which is from the facility manager Mr. Yamanaka (ik it's a Naruto Clan name), he is old but he gets respected because of his life experiences. Me and Arthur get along good with him.

"She is being loud in class, I will bring her to the director where she will get the right punishment" my dumbass teacher says. "Huh? I don't think that she would do such a bad thing, she is a nice student and I know it. I bet others were the loud ones" says Mr. Yamanaka. Before my teacher could say a word Mr. Yamanaka speaks "I see that some of her class comrades annoy her and her friend Arthur, they made her mad for sure, she should take a break". "How do you know?" I ask, because he was right. "I see everything, and I also work here for a long time, I know how the students are and you are one of the good students" he says. "Well I guess you are right about that then. My class is driving me crazy" says my teacher now. "Come back to class, you can call yourself lucky that we walked right into Mr. Yamanaka". I walked back to class and sat down on my place, the class and Arthur are looking at me with surprise. I let out a smirk, one big thanks to Mr. Yamanaka.

The last hour of school ends which was the same, everyone is loud and doesn't work. Me and Arthur are walking home, our home's are near to each other so we can walk together for a while. I told him about what happened and he told me what these stupid kidos did while I was not there. I am in front of the Door of my House, Arthur need to walk a bit to get to his house, we make up to meet again later to hang out.

When I entered my house after saying 'good bye' to Arthur I threw myself on the Couch. "Yare yare Daze, i fucking hate School" i mumbled to myself. These teachers and students are so god damn annoying, at least Mr. Yamanaka knows me and knows that I'm one of the good students. To cool myself down i watch my favorite Anime Jojo Bizarre Adventure after School. "I wish i had an Stand like Jotaro, then I could easily kill these Idiots off without someone knowing that it was me. Or I wish that Jojo characters would be my friends, wouldn't that be cool?" I mumble to myself. I am watching  some episodes from part 3, 4 and 5. I already saw the whole Anime but I wanted to see some funny and cool scenes, especially the gay scene with Joseph and Avdol.

After watching some episodes I want to make myself some food. I walked to the direction where my Kitchen is, but from the nowhere comes a bright light, it gets brighter and brighter and i must close my eyes because of the bright light. 'What the hell is this?!' im thinking to myself.