Tourney And Boys

Elena is at cheer practice when she sees Ben training Carlos making her smile.

"Okay. Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints. You ready?" Ben says and Carlos nods. Elena then sees a dog running after Carlos.

"Carlos look out! Run Carlos!" Elena yells and Carlos takes off running after he looks behind him and sees the dog. Elena takes off running with Carlos as he runs past her. They run into the forest before Elena helps Carlos in a tree before climbing up after him.

"Carlos! Elena!" Ben helps as he runs in the forest.

"Ben? Ben? Ben, help me!" Carlos pleads as Ben pulls the dog away from the tree. Elena gets down once she sees the dog isn't going to do anything. "This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!"

"Hey, who told you that?" Ben asks picking up the dog.

"My mother." Carlos answers.

"Cruella?" Ben asks.

"She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer." Carlos explains. "Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack you!"

"Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?" Ben asks getting it.

"Of course not." Carlos answers.

"Dude, meet Carlos and Elena. Carlos, Elena, this is dude. He's the campus mutt." Ben introduces before Elena pets Dude and he licks her hand making her smile and laugh.

"He doesn't look like a vicious, rabid pack animal." Carlos says before he climbs out the tree. "Jeez. You're a good boy, aren't you? You're a good boy." Carlos holds Dude making Elena smile.

"I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island." Ben says as he looks between the two.

"Yeah." Elena says.

"Let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs." Carlos explains.

"Good boy." Ben says patting Carlos's shoulder making Elena give him a strange look. "I mean, you're a good runner. You're... you're fast, you know."

"Thank you." Carlos says.

"Yeah. Listen, I'm gonna give you guys some space, yeah? You guys get to know each other and just, you know, come find me when you're done, okay?" Ben says making Elena smile. Carlos nods before Ben starts walking away. Elena gives Carlos a soft smile as he sits down with Dude. She then sits down with him. A little later she goes back to cheer practice.

Elena is on her way back to her dorm when Jane catches up to her telling she has bad news. They hurry to the dorm so she can tell Mal and Evie as well.

"Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.' Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane explains before sitting on Evie's bed.

"Auradon." Mal answers.

"Elena do you like?" Evie asks as she holds up the dress she made.

"Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes." Elena answers her sister with a smile.

"I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane complains.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Elena says with an eye roll.

"Exactly." Mal says in agreement.

"And how would you know El, Mal? You've both never had one." Evie says with a smirk.

"It's 'cause I don't need one, Eve." Elena says to her sister with a wink, as Evie rolls her eyes. You see Elena likes girls and people always asks her if she will get a boyfriend, she always say they're gross. But the truth is they don't attract her. "They're a waste of time."