Shae: Who is Jason?

He asked looking at me , I could tell he was upset. I wonder how he know bout Jason? ! I instantly got terrified. Jason was my boyfriend of 3 years. From 8th grade to 10th grade. He was a year older than me so I was 13 in 8th and he was 14 in 9th.

He started out soo sweet. Until the  10th grade there was this pool party. And Jason told me he aint want me go... but he aint control me plus my girls wanted me to come, so I went and one of Jason friends was there i payed him no attention. I knew he was gon tell Jason , But that aint matter to me.

Some boy was all in my face trynna push up on me , but I quickly brished him off. The boy couldn't take a hint... just then Jason showed up

***Flashback***

"Please get out my face... how many times I got ask you leave me alone. I have a boyfriend, I don't want you..." I said getting impatient with this boy.

Boy: What shordy dont know wont hurt him ma

Me: Stop being thirsty!

Boy: Who this nigga anyway?

Just then Jason walked up behind him

Jason: Turn around and find out.

The boy turned around. And Jason punched him, andthe started fight I started screaming for them to stop. Soon some boys broke it up. Jason looled at me and shook his head in disbelief.

Jason: lets go Ky

Me: Bu-

Jason: I SAID NOW!

Me: No you not my daddy!

As soon as those words left my mouth he snatched me up

Jason: I SAID NOW! SHUT UP AND FUCKING LISTEN.

He dragged me to his car I snatched away from him getting out his grip

Me: Jason what wrong with you?!

Jason: Man Ky dont do this just come one please. Damn .

With that I just walked to the car. He pulled off with clenched jaws. We pulled up to his house. He lived by himself , his mother and sister lived down the street. I got out the car and went in the house. He walked in behind me .

Jason: Yo Ky!  Come Here

I walked in the in the living room he walked up to me and smacked me in the face,

Me: Ouch Jason what the fuck

Jason : Learn how fucking listen

I tried wlking away and he grabbed me. "Look im sorry . Just please listen to me." I nodded my head and went and cried. Jason came in the room " baby why you crying" i aint answer him "Kyree! I said why you crying " I looked at him pointing to the bruse " Jason , im sorry . But you hit me. I cant do this. He became enraged. "Ky ... Ky you not goin nowhere! " he yelled got scared . He tried to hug me but I aint hug him back.

"What you dont love me ?" He asked . "I do but Jason you over stepped ya self . You put ya hands on me ... " i told him "Ky , I said sorry!" He said grabbing me " Sorry aint always good enough,  and Outch that hurt! Let go , please let go" he threw me on the bed. "You want leave me Kyree? After everything you think you gon leave me ... what happened to you loving me.. huh?" He yelled "Jason, I do love you." I said softly "then you wouldnt try leave me! Why you lying to me Ky? I can promise you , you not leaving me." Then he started punching me. I tried to fight back but he was to strong. He threw me on the floor and started stumping me... when I woke up I was in a hospital bed. My body was so sore my mom run to me with tear in her eyes. "Omg baby ! I was terrified when Jason called me amd told me get here ! Why those girls jump you?!" I looked at her confused ... I started to cry. "Aww baby girl its okay ! You gon be alright! "Mommy? I didnt get jumped" i cried harder. "Jason was angery and beat me up" As i spoke he walked in the room with food . My mother turned around "Jason , get out right now! You hit on my child? And lied to me about it!" My mother yelled. "Im soo sorry Ky , i was just so angrey! please ky!?" He begged " I turned my face with tears running down my face "leave. I dont wanna see ya face " with that he put his head down and walked away. He was arrested for assault and did two years , because he was already on probation. After that i never spoke to him again

***FLSHBACK OVER***

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Shae POV

when said the name Jason she froze up. Her body got stiff.

Me: Ky, Who is he?

She explained to me who he was and what happened between them, which explains the scare on her eyebrow. I became angery. He bitch made for putting his hands on females . I beld her tight in my arms as she cried. I picked her up bridal style walking her up stairs and sat her on the bed. I walked into our bathroom and ran a bouble bath I went back in the roo and picked her back up and took her in the bathroom and undressed her, sitting her in the warm water. "I love you Kyree!" I told her kissing her forehead "I love you too baby!" With that I walked out the bathroom.

I went ad sat on the bed . Thinking . . . This nigga got my girl number. We getting that changed asap! I aint playing games when it come to my baby girl . I will kill any nigga who try take her from me . Who puts her n harms way who just as much touches a hear on Kyree's head. And I dont do threats! So know thats a hell of a promise! !

Ky came into the room with her towel wrapped around her. She slowly walked towards me. I just couldnt take my eyes off of her. Im lucky to have a girl like her. Shee a true Ride or Die! She stepped in between my legs and dropped her towel on the floor. My eyes popped open exploring her nicely shaped body.

She claimed on top of me, pushing me so my back was against the bed and she started kissing on me. She ripped my shirt of me. And started kissing me again, I put my hands on her waist. I flipped over so she was on the bottom. I felt my member rising. She tugged at my ballers , I pulled them along with my boxers off. I began kissing her all over her body. I made my way down to her wet kitty and dove in as if I had never eaten before.  I looked up to see her moaning and gripping to sheets. Soon after her legs began to tremble and she came all in my mouth and I licked every drop up .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ky POV

After Shae ate me out , he kissed me back up my body. When he got to my lips he kissed me long and passionately. He finally broke the kiss. "Ky, you know I love you right?" I nodded my head. "And if you not ready... we can wait baby . You dont have to rush it. Either way imma love you the same" he told me . I pulled him into a kiss. "No baby . I wanna do this now. I know you love me , and I love you to!" He smiled and reached in his nightstand for a condom. When he sat up to put the condom on I gasped and got kind of scared. He chuckled "I got you baby" he whispered into my ear. He looked me in my eyes as he started to slide in. I gasped and he stopped "You okay baby ? You want me stop ?" I shook my head no and he continued to slowly stroak in and out of me, with every stroak he went deeper "Damn Ky" he grunted and I moaned. He started to speed up the faster he went the louder I moaned. We made love for about an hour and a half until he collapsed ontop of me. "I love you baby " He said in a sleepy and tired tone "I love you to" I said out of breath. And with that he held me and we both fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hey Guys, Sorry I Know Its Short, But Its A Little Something. Vote and comment. And give me feed back on the sex scene. I know it sucked but I tried!  Thanks you guys

~Lesliee~