Chapter 6

Shae POV

Man its been two weeks and I been doing everything to prove to Ky that im really serious bout us. She hates when I have to leave and go work the streets, but we have an understanding she know its what I do to make my money and I dont plan on stopping anytime soon. At first this whole thing was a joke with her and I just wanted some... But once I started spending time with her she just been on my mind. I swear ma different from these thots ! She rey be wifey. Anyways let me call her bighead ass let her know im okay and on my way back to her crib. I dail her number and wait for her to answer. "Hello" she answered in a sleepy tone "Hey babe im on my way back over, Unlock the door" I tell her. "Okay... plus mommy down stairs" She tells me still half sleep. "Well I be there in about 2 Minutes." I told Her "Kay see you soon" she tells me more aware she must not want me see her half sleep, lol but I dont know why. She always look good. I pulled up to Ky's house and parked. When I got to the door I knocked twice then walking in. "Hey Maa" I yell to Ky's mom walking over to hug her. "Hey baby, Ky's in her room" She tells me "ard" I say walking up the stairs. When I walked in her room she had on some sort ass night shorts and a tank top, damn if her ass wasnt looking right in them shorts. I walk over to her and hug her, I tried to kiss her but she mushed me... the hell? "What I cant get no love?" I asked her looking at her upside her head "Shae I need Brush My Teeth" She says looking away all shy "Man if you dont give ya man a kiss" I tell her going to kiss her again, this time she let me. Man Only if she knew! I have never felt like this over a girl! But Ky ass got me. "So What we doing today" She asked "Whatever you want do" I reply "Well we been out on dates for the past two weeks! Can we do something chill?" she asked "Well...." I say trailing off "Get dress cause my mom wanna meet you I've told her alot about you and she really is looking forward to meeting you and I told her she would soon" I say as fast as I can she looked up at me so fast, then I looked away. "Urgh Shae! what if she dont like me? What if she think imma hoe? Urgh" She says. I walked Up to her and rapped my arms around her "Baby calm down she gon like you cause I think I love you, You the first girl I ever took home & I want you be the last" I told her she smiled and then gave in "Fine let me take a shower" she kissed me got out some clothes laid them on her bed and went towards her bathroom with a towel a braw and some underwear. "Can I come" I asked joking she looked at me upside my head and shut the door. I busted out laughing.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
Ky POV

After Shae told me about meeting his mom everything aas going to my head. What if she dont like me? What if she think im a hoe or something?! I think while im in the shower.. I been on here for about 10 minutes, Thinkng and washing my butt lls. Once I got out i grabbed my towel and and wipe myself dry. I put on my braw and underwear, I walked into my room grabbing my lotion. I sat on my bed lotioning up and I felt shae staring lmao " You need something?" I asked "Naw what I cant look at my baby?" He asked. "No so stop" I told him getting shy. I don't have the cuttest body. Plus I have all these nasty scares on my body. "Man stop that you beautiful ma" he says turning my face so he can look into my eyes. I blushed and looked away quickly, "Baby I mean that" he tells me and I nodded letting him know i knew. I got up and putting on my light blue ripped jeans with white V neck shirt my dark blue cardigan with my white all stars. I put my hair in a messy bun, put on a little mascara. I put in my pearl ear rings with my pearl necklace and grabbed my white purse heading for the door "Come on babe" I call shae cause e dozed off, it took me about a hour and a half to get ready, he got up and followed me down the stairs "Hey mamma we going to go see Shae's mom. She smiles big "tell me all about it when you get home." she tells me "Kayy I will" We hugged my mom then left out the door heading for th car.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Okay so I know its short but i just started school so ease bare with me .. Im trying. Im gonna try update again tonight so vote and comment pleaseee !