Chapter 16

Ky POV(next day)

I woke up and Shae wasnt there. I got up and walked down the stairs. The smell of breakfast food hit my noise. I walked into the kitchen and Shae was putting food on plates. I swear he know how to put a smile on my face

Me: GoodMorning Baby

Shae: GoodMorning Baby Girl. How you feel?

Me: Good, I kinda had a bad dream lastnight tho *looks away*

Shae: what you mean a bad dream?

Me: I will tell you after breakfast. . .

Shae: *sighs* Okay

I didnt reallt wanna talk about it. It shouldn't have brought it up. I dont want Shae to get mad. I have never seen him real pissed and im not sure I want to...

Shae finnished eating and just staring at me. I blushed a little.

Me: Why you looking at me like that?

Shae: Im realizing how lucky I am to be able to call you my girl. I would be a damn fool if I let you slip away.

I couldn't even reply I just smiled. He leaned over the table and gave me a pec on my lips .

Shae: I Love You Kyree.

Me: I Love You Too.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Shae POV

This Dream Ky said something about been on my mind. . . I need for her to tell me what the fuck goin on. I want her tell me why she aint had no pants on when I got in that room. I swear to fucking goodness, if somebody touched her in the wrong way that nigga aint gon live to see another day.

Me: Baby girl, what was that dream about last night.

Ky started to look real nervous, and scared. Fuck is going on I never saw a look on her face like that, Ky aint no scary female. And here it is she was really scared of something. I got up and moved to the other couch sat down and pulled her on my lap.

Me: Baby Girl look at me *I used my finger to turn her face so we were looking into eachothers eyes.* Whatever happened to you while you were in there is not ya fault

She put her head on my shoulder nd I held her tight.

Me: What happened While you was tied up Ky.

Ky: Some man started touching on me*starts crying*

Me: What man? And what you mean he started touching you.

Ky: Myeisha sent him in and told him do whatever he wanted with me. He was trying to kiss one me. He stuck his tounge in my mouth and I bit him. Then he slapped and said I would pay. He ripped my pants and panties of * Cries Harder*

Me: Baby im so sorry I need you to tell me everything so we can make this nigga pay. Cause the only people we killed were workers for Tony. I Promise He will NEVER hurt you again.

Ky: He said "you sorry" and I shook my yes... he told me I had better been sorry, then he forced his fingers in me ... and other things *Grabbed on to Shae Tight afraid that if she told him the last part he would leave her*

Me: What Other Things Baby...

Ky: Shay? I dont want you to leave me *Barries her face in Shae's neck *