Chapter 17

Shae POV(the next morning)

After everything that happened last night . Me and Ky came in the house and took our showers. Got in bed and went straight sleep. That girl my baby and she know it. Yesterday when Zuri crazy ass came trying to pin her daughter on me again I thought Ky was rey believe her over me... im glad she didnt I probably would have killed that bitch . . .

I Say here thinking like Ky got a nigga sprung and she aint even given it up. And my mother and sister love her . At this point I dont plan on letting her go anytime soon . I laid on the bed looking at a sleeping Ky just thinking about the impact she has on my ass. He phone started goin off knocking me out my thought I didnt wanna wake her so I looked at the caller ID but ot was an unsaved number. So I just answered it.

Me: Hello? Who is this?

Dude: This Jason, you must be the nigga that think he just gone take my girl... naw playa . It ont work like dat.

I chuckled

Me: You talking bout my baby Ky? *chuckled some more *

Jason: I aint gon stunt on you ... but believe me when I say im getting her back ! With that he hung up

He got me fucked up if he think sge goin anywhere.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I let Ky sleep some more I knew she was tired and I wasn't gon wake her. I went and took a shower then went downstairs to make us some breakfast.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ky POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. . . I Know Shae Not Cooking , I got up and took a shower. I got dressed in a sports braw and night shors with long socks. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walkes down stairs.

I saw Shae at the stove completely focused. He probably aint even hear me wlking downstairs. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him laying my face on his bare back. "GoodMorning Baby" I spoke. He turned around smiling at me "GoodMorning Beautiful, How you sleep last night ?" He asked " I slept like a damn baby!" I say giggling "Good" he replied bending down to kiss me.

He then turned around to finnish putting the food on the plates. He sat the plates on the table turned around and and pured two cups of orange juice finally sitting down. "Thanks baby, this looks delicious! " he chuckled " anything for my baby" I leaned forward and kissed him and started to eat. This food was bomb ! I looked up and saw him looking at me thinking .

Me: whats on ya mind baby?

Shae: you enjoying yaself right now , we'll talk later .

With that we sat quietly and continued to eat, I wonder what wrong with him...?

We finnished eating and I washed our dishes. When I was done I went and sat on the couch next to Shae.

Me: So wassup ? Whats on ya mind. ,