"I meant about seeing Taehyung. The whole group, his and yours is going to be there. Are you nervous about that?" Wendy asks again, leaning her arm on Jungkook's shoulders, Jungkook thinks for a moment or two before shrugging, "honestly, I never thought about it until now. Maybe I am. But I don't want to give anything away to everyone so I'm just going to act like everything is normal, and he totally didn't suck me off and then dip."

Wendy's eyes bulge, "what?" She screams out, people around them stopping to look at her weirdly. Jungkook only flashes her a nervous grin, his stomach dropping as he dwelled more on the fact that he's going to be in a short, small space with Taehyung's friends and his own.

It was okay, he was just going to be normal. It was a while since he's talked to Jimin and the rest anyways, so he wasn't going to let his own thoughts ruin the fun, and ruin the fact that his friends had made an effort to hang out with each other.

Soon enough, Jin opens the door, some cute bathing shorts and a jacket over his top half on his body. He smiles, "sorry for being so late, Hoseok was taking his damn time to get ready," Hoseok follows after Jin wearing the same thing, a bag in his  hand, "it wasn't my fault you were hogging the creams. I had to lotion up my skin otherwise it would dry up like a raisin."

Wendy giggles, "we're going to be in so much trouble for skipping the hike but oh well, we'll suffer the consequences afterwards."

------

"Ooh, this looks so fancy," Jimin says, his hand in Yoongi's as they walk into the outdoor hot tub area. Jungkook stood next to Wendy, feeling Taehyung's heated stare on his back. But no, he wasn't going to give Taehyung the satisfaction of their eyes meeting. He wasn't going to talk to Taehyung at all. Even if it meant that he was going to hurt himself in the process. Taehyung should see and notice his owns mistakes and then apologize for making Jungkook feel like a worthless one night stand. It was really just that simple.

But Jungkook knew Taehyung. And Taehyung was stubborn. Meaning it would take a good couple of days for Taehyung to even speak to Jungkook about his feelings.

But was Taehyung worth the wait?

Everyone gets into the water, the sounds of splashing and water hitting the wooden ground hitting everyone's ears. Namjoon shifts closer to Jin, putting an arm around him, "sorry...no space." Jin giggles, somehow moving even closer to Namjoon, "I think I'm quite alright with that," he whispers, earning a smile and wink from the taller boy. Namjoon chuckles, beginning to talk about a book he head read recently to Jin, who looked genuinely interested.

Whereas Wendy and Hoseok were opposite each other, splashing each other, "that's for making me sit on my own finger," Wendy shouts slightly, a slight giggle dancing on her lips. Hoseok gets slapped by the water, his hair damp and sticking to his forehead. Hoseok glares at her playfully, "and that's for guilt tripping me into giving you that chocolate croissant." Wendy opens her mouth to protest but instead, is met with water hitting her. She coughs, choking on the huge gulp of water she was forced to swallow, "gross!" She wines, moving to Hoseok's side, he holds her tightly even though the two were still arguing back and forth.

Yoongi was talking to Jimin about going on plenty of dates after the resotrt trip would come to and end. "Baby, I'm serious. This trip only brought us closer and I can't wait to take you out on so many dates and treat you," Jimin sighs with content, resting his head on Yoongi's bare shoulder, placing a small kiss on it, "I'm so glad that Taehyung introduced us because now I don't know what I would to without you," Jimin says softly, holding Yoongi's hand tightly.