" This could've gone a whole lot easier, Yellow." Red said, leaning against the purple chair. " I've gave you time, chances, space, I could've given you the world as my mate. We could've ruled the galaxy together, we could've been the dictators of every freaking smelly planet! If you wanted me to move stars for you or blown up the sun, I would've without hesitation!" Red clenched Zim's pack tightly and [M/N]'s breath hitched a bit. The grip relaxed, and [M/N]'s eyes return to his ruby gaze, anger curling around in his squeedlyspooch's stomach sack and growing. " You only shown love to Zim, the little, insignificant, blubbering, Small, irritating, DUMB, DEFECT!" Red snarled at the end, standing up, still holding the Invader's PAK.  " YOU, You loved this thing, more than any Irken you help raise and teach! You're heart will always be with ZIM!"

" That's not true, no way would-d..." [M/N]'s mind stopped, and he turns his yellow gaze on the floor with a frown. Was it true? Did I love Zim more than any smeet? I always dote on him, give him affection, love Zim and help him grow..No...I... " No. I loved each Smeet that came into existence, You can not put it on me that Zim attached to me and I attached to him."

" I can actually," Red interrupted as he held the PAK and stared at it, frown on his lips. He hated to be stern, when it's needed. He hated being stern towards Yellow. " You imprinted on him, because he caught your attention, your needy attention. You wanted a smeet for yourself and you fooled yourself into loving the defective Invader. You chose to take this thing in, and never had it cross your mind that you could've love me, want me!" [M/N]'s shoulders shakes at Red's voice and tone. He began taking deep breaths, but the air that went in never came out. His eyes wide, the tiny pupils staring at the dead body of Zim. " Your duty is to help bring Smeets into Irk, raise them into the top Invaders, Guards, explores, scientist, into Irkens at their best! Your duty is to bring Smeets of mine and yours, so our lineage, our legacy as the best Almighty Tallest will continue through them, we could've had Smeets by now and I would've have done this!" He gestures to Zim. " This is your fault and you know it." Red throws Zim PAK and it clatters to the floor, sliding right in front of [M/N]. 

Was Red right? Was it my fault? My love for Zim...it all I've ever known..No...this is my fault..If I stayed on the Massive Zim would've been here..alive and safe on Earth...this is my fault..

[M/N]'s cheeks burns a bit as he cried, his tears coming down his face and onto the PAK. This is my fault, this is my fault, this is my fault..Zim is dead because of me..It's my fault and Zim's gone because of me.. [M/N] gasped and sobbed, more tears falling to the floor and onto Zim's PAK. There was pain coming from inside, directly inside. Irken's weren't born with hearts, they had a system that push and pulled their blood and wires, to keep them working, to have their bodies function with the makeshift heart as humans called them in their chest, until the PAK is locked onto the Irken's back then the makeshift heart loses it's function. 

All he knew, his heart had broken and it was the worst pain he had ever felt. And the worst part was, it was all his fault.

He deserved to die too.

" Stop your icky noises, come now, I have a ship and we can go to the Massive." Red said, as he walked passed [M/N], head held up high and antennas flickering behind him. " You can atone your sin's by marrying me and finally settle down with me. No one would need to know this was your fault, certainly not the control brains." [M/N] kept on the floor, eyes clenched as another sob came out. " Now, [M/N]."