Memory Piece 1

"Look, the school's faggot" The boy said with a laugh as Taeyong walked the halls with his head low and his arms hugged his books against his chest.

He heard whispers and laughs.

But then he felt a forceful push from beside him, making him bump onto the lockers and fall on the floor.

His books scattered and he stared at the floor. The shadow of the figure who pushed him.

"I didn't see you there, sorry Lee Taeyong." He emphasized the boy's name as he gave him a cocky smile.

The boy pulled him up by his collar before punching him on the face.

"That's what you get for being a fag, you twink."

"Just leave me alone, Yuta" Taeyong said, crouching down to pick up his books and ignoring the stinging feeling on his left cheek.

Yuta kicked the fragile boy on his stomach, recieving a groan of pain.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!" Taeyong heard someone shout and footsteps coming towards them.

He looked up to see a boy, handsome and tall. The boy lifted him up and gave him a re-assuring smile.

"You alright?" The boy asked and Taeyong nod, holding onto the boy's hand.

"Wow such young love" Yuta said sarcastically, clapping his hands.

"Knock it off, Yuta. We all know you're doing this because you're jealous that you can't admit that you, yourself like guys and that you have a crush on that chinese boy class 10A Dong Sicheng." The boy snapped back, emphasizing 'Dong Sicheng' as he pulled Taeyong to the clinic, leaving Yuta dumbstrucked.

The boy opened a cabinet, taking out a first aidkit and walked over to Taeyong.

He healed the scar that was beside Taeyong's lip. The smaller boy felt his stomach do a flip as he stared at the boy.

"What's your name?" He asked weakly, receiving the other's attention.

"I'm Jaehyun" He replied with a soft smile, dimples showing and Taeyong felt his heart flutter.

Jaehyun watched the boy's eyes shine as he stared at him.

"All done, you should stay here if you want." Jaehyun said, wslking over to the cabinet to put back the first aid-kit.

"Next time, fight back okay?" He said, ruffling Taeyong's hair with a warm smile.

Taeyong nod with a smile.

"See you around, Taeyong" Jaehyun said before getting out of the clinic.

How did he know his name?

Oh right.

He was known as the school's faggot.

He sighed, lying down on the mattress. The picture of Jaehyun being his savior repeated in his mind.

Jaehyun..