09

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

RIVER WALK

ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS NOW. I'VE become a lot more happier, i've made new friends, and i have come to terms with the fact that i have a crush on akaashi keiji.

it was a sunday evening, the sun was starting to set and i was sat in the living room with bokuto. my phone suddenly beeps to see its a message from akaashi.

'open your door' is what was sent. i tilt my head at the phone to make sure i was reading it correctly. i get up and walk to the front door, i open it and akaashi is standing there.

"can we go for a walk?" he asks me, i nod my head and i grab a scarf.

"bokuto! im going out with akaashi!" i yell and close the door behind me, not giving him time to fan girl over us.

he takes me to a small lake with rocks that you can cross over. we throw a few pebbles in and watch as they bounce off the water.
we both skip onto the stepping stones, into the middle. suddenly i trip on a stone, i lose my balance and start to fall into the water.

luckily, my wrist had been grabbed my akaashi.
"ah! thank you akaashi!!" i thank him taking a breath in. i try to let go of his hand but his grip becomes tighter.
"akaashi?"

"y/n.. i.. uhm." he stutters, trying to think of the right words to say.

"I need to tell you my feelings." he mumbles. i widen my eyes a bit, i take a step back on the stones.

"what do you mean?" i ask him, my heart is beating faster with every second.

"y/n, im in love with you."

"im madly in love with you!!"

(please tell me some of you know what movie i was inspired by!)