07

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

SAY 'AAH'

ITS NOW BEEN A WEEK SINCE I STARTED at fukurodani academy. i made no new friends in my class, only the second year akaashi who i have grown to trust, a lot.

bokuto invites me to sit with him at lunch with the rest of the volleyball team, i agree and we both walk to the cafeteria. he leads me to the table where they're all sat at, he places me down next to akaashi who gives me a small smile.

the rest of the team are laughing and enjoying each other's company, i felt a bit left out as i didn't know what they were talking about.
my eyes move towards the ground, staring at the grey marble flooring as my feet shuffled in place.

my stomach growled very quietly, unfortunately today i had forgotten my lunch. i should be happy that i did but for some reason.. i wasn't.

i fiddled with my fingers, holding my stomach to try and hold in the sounds it was making. unfortunately it didn't work as akaashi noticed, he took his chopsticks and picked up some bento, he then placed it in front of my mouth.

"hm?" i question, i look up to see akaashi gripping onto his chopsticks and holding out some food.

"open." i nod and open my mouth, he places the food into my mouth and i chew it slowly. he smiles at me and feeds me two more pieces.

"thank you, akaashi." i say, with a smile on my face and my eyes closed. this didn't get past him and he looks at me in awe, this is the first time he's seen me grinning. bokuto obviously sees me smiling and decided to scream about it.

"oh my gosh!! y/n!! you actually smiled!!!" he yells out. "was it because of akaashi? ooooo~" he sings. i try my best to hide my blushing face, looking down at my feet.

"bokuto-san, shut up." he tells the owl haired boy. i sigh in relief, bokuto shuts up but quietly hums to himself while the rest of the volleyball team look at me shocked.

"did you really just smile?"

"wow, you have a nice smile!"

"yeah, it's super cute!"

~akaashis pov~

"super cute!" konoha squeals, (yes squeals 😩✋) this took me by surprise. i clench my fists and before i knew it i had grabbed y/n by the wrist and pulled her out of the cafeteria, not giving time to hear anybody ask what i was doing.

"akaashi!" y/n yells as she nearly trips on her feet.

"sorry, you uh.. looked overwhelmed." i lied to her, she gives me another soft smile which makes my heart flutter. we walk around the school, she starts to open up to me, she tells me about what happened with her parents and why she is so closed off.

"im so sorry.." i whisper quietly, she hears me though and tugs at my arm.

"it's not your fault. but thank you for making me feel better, you're the first person to actually make me smile.." she tells me, my eyes widen at the statement. was i really the first one to get her to smile? i felt so special.

we continued to walk around for a bit more until the bell rang, i walked her to her class and we parted ways.

during the class, my mind kept thinking back to y/n. her smile is so adorable and it makes my heart skip a beat.
maybe i got jealous when she was being called cute from other guys.. hm.

'is this what they call a crush?'