02

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

THE MEETING

"GUYS, THIS IS MY COUSIN, Y/N!" BOKUTO yells out to his team as we walk in, all of the tree like boys deadly eyes stare at me and i quickly stand behind bokuto. however, they all walk over to me.

"hi y/n! nice to meet you!!

"you're super pretty!!"

"your new? nice!"

i was bombarded with all sorts of statements and questions. bokuto let me hide behind me and told the team to continue practice. he led me to two girls who were both sat down on benches. once they notice me they stand up, bokuto smiles at them both and he walks to the rest of his team.

"hi y/n! my name is kaori! it's nice to meet you" the tall girl told me, she put out her hand for me to shake, i don't return it though and she hesitantly puts her hand away.

"and my name is yukie!" a girl, same height as me said. she also puts her hand out but i once again decline the hand shake. both girls look at each other concerned and put their focus on the game.

it had been a few hours since practice had started and it was finally finished. i told bokuto i would wait outside for him, he nodded his head and i made my out of the gym.

~ bokuto's pov ~

"i'll wait outside for you." y/n said with her usual dull face, i nodded my head and looked at her walk out. i turned my head around to see the entire team looking at me apart from akaashi who was taking sips out of his water bottle.

"so what's with her?"

"does she not like us?"

"why is she so quiet?"

all the boys were asking me questions on what was up with y/n, i refused to answer any of them as i knew y/n wouldn't want me talking about it. they demanded me to tell them though and weren't giving up.

"guys, quit it." akaashi tells them, walking up next to me. i sigh in relief, the team scoffs and walks away.

"thanks bro! hey, wanna walk home with us?" i asked him while patting his back. he nodded his head and we walked out of the gym.

"hey y/n, this is my friend, akaashi!!"