03

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

THE GIVING OF FOOD

I WALKED HOME IN SILENCE AS THE two boys walked infront of me. bokuto was being loud as usual and akaashi was nodding his head, chipping in every so often.

i took in the sound of the snow falling down, not many people notice it but i do. i was so distracted that i didn't hear bokuto calling my name.

"y/n!" he yells, i look up to see both boys staring at me. i nod my head at bokuto, he then asks me the question which i haven't been looking forward to.

"have you eaten today?"

i gulped, i look down at the ground before answering him. i shake my head without looking up, i was too scared to see his reaction.
"you should eat y/n." akaashi tells me, i look up to see the worried expression plastered on his face. (if you haven't eaten today, this is your sign to go and eat! ily bby💓)

"i wasn't hungry.." i told him, he shook his head and took out a packet from his bag, he rips it open and takes out a meat bun. he puts it in my hand and tells me to eat it.

i was shocked at this sudden interaction, and so was bokuto. i nod my head and began eating the food. it was delicious and sweet, this boy has good taste in food. my cheeks were full as i was eating it, and every so often akaashi would look back at me, i never noticed it but his cheeks grew a slight shade of pink and a small smile would creep onto his face.

unfortunately for him, bokuto had noticed everything what just happened, and saw the sparkles in his friends eyes as he looked at you. he smiled to himself like an idiot and continued to blabber on about volleyball.

we eventually reached mine and bokutos house, akaashi lived across the street from us which i was happy to find out about. bokuto walked into the house first leaving me and akaashi alone on the doorstep.

"thank you for the food.." i said, bowing slightly.

"it's okay, make sure you eat." he told me, he sounded slightly concerned for my lack of eating today, so i nodded my head and walked inside the house.

i went straight into my bedroom, but was followed by bokuto who came into my room and sat down on my bed with me.

"so, will you be coming back tomorrow?" he asks me. i nod my head and he pumps his fists into the air, i lay my head on the pillow and fall asleep. bokuto leaves my room and shuts my door quietly.
he skips to his bedroom, knowing full well that akaashi has taken a liking towards you, and you have too.