ONE

you might be wondering the same thing,

why the fuck did he apply for a stupid babysitting ad!?

well, chenle was thinking the exact same thing as he walked to a random house, having to babysit some random boy from eight to eleven at NIGHT.

who the fuck goes out so late!?

he stared at the address written on his hand, and stared at the house in front of him. it didn't look very child friendly. there was no garden, so kids toys, or anything that looked child friendly, like he said.

they said it was a young boy... holy shit it doesn't look like it.

so, here's how this mess happened : long story short chenle kept borrowing his friends, renjun's, money and now owes him a heck of a lot of money. so he was looking around and saw a babysitting ad on a wall and decided to do it.

and now he's currently standing in front of the address given shaking with fear.

i've taken care of my nephew before... how hard can taking care of a little boy be!? piece of cake

he finally knocked on the door, and a man opened the door. he looked like he was in his late 40s or so, but he looked incredibly handsome for his age.

he frowned, eyebrow raised, "are you here to see jisung?"

um, what!? why the fuck would i be friends with a small kid!?

"honey?! is the babysitter here? oh dear, their late!" chenle blinked, "um, i'm the babysitter. is there something wrong?" the man's eyes widened, and he laughed,

"YOU'RE the babysitter!? oh dear- you're very... young! how old are you?" the blonde raised an eyebrow, "i'm turning 18 in november. uh, am i at the wrong house?"

"no, no! i'm sorry for this! you're at the right house. uh, darling? can you come here?" a lady bustled into the picture. she looked tired. "who is this?"

"the babysitter." the man replied, and she let out a laugh, "oh my goodness- him!? honey, he's 15!" the blonde held in an eye roll. did he really look that young!?

"i'm turning 18. is there a problem, sir? i'm sure i am fully capable of taking care of your son. jisung, right?" the lady nodded, "yes, jisung. well, he's older. oh dear me. well, it makes sense. teenagers care about money a lot these days.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE TWO ON ABOUT!?

"whats your name?"

"chenle," the boy replied, hitching the bag over his shoulder, gripping the strap tightly, "zhong chenle."

"well, nice to meet you, chenle! come in! oh dear, sorry for the mishap. come in! jisung's really into gaming so he's in the living room. make sure at 10pm he's in bed. he may try to seduce you- don't take it in the dirty way-"

chenle's eyes widened,

how the fuck will this boy seduce me in tHAT way!? god-

"anyways! i hope you enjoy and you'll be payed when we're back. if you enjoyed, we'll discuss when we're back. make sure to not to burn the kitchen down- or seduce my son."

the boy turned red, "i-i doubt that will happen, sir." he mumbled, taken back by the random command. the man chuckled, "don't look so scared, chenle, i'm sure you're an angel. oh, you can call us mr and mrs park."

chenle nodded, holding in his laughter.

park!? that's one messed up surname-

mrs park rushed in, pulling her hair into a ponytail and smiled, "we'll be off now! take care, okay? we'll be back soon!"

and they left, leaving chenle in a strange house with a random kid that he doesn't even know...

a/n : i hope you enjoyed !! sorry for any spelling or grammar errors 💞💕 stay safe <3