Chapter 1

2nd POV

You were happily drawing a skeleton you remember having a wierd dream about (if you get the Easter egg I'll give you a cookie uwu) not noticing the 7 year-old boy watching you draw in awe. Once you finished the drawing by signing your name, a loud "Woah!" made you jump in surprise and look at the 7 year-old boy beside you "oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" the boy said softly, calming you down.

The boy looked at your drawing "you're very good at drawing!" the boy said making you blush lightly at the compliment "Stun... (Thanks...)" You muttered shyly. Your stomach grumbled lightly making you blush a bit more as the boy laughed lightly.

"Max! Please leave the Pokemon alone!" Said a new voice as a female walked over to you and the now named 'Max' your stomach grumbled again making the girl turn her head to you as you used your tail to take off the small pouch around your neck and place it in front of you before searching through it only to look down and frown when you noticed that you had no more food in it.

A bowl of Pokemon food was placed in front of you and made you look up at Max who had smiled at you making you smile widely back and hurriedly ate the Pokemon food. Once you finished it you happily hopped on to Max's shoulder and rubbed your head against his cheek, tail swishing happily, making Max and the girl laugh.