Chapter 3

2nd pov

Max placed you on the ground, pet your head and began walking towards the Pokemon Centre's door with the rest of his group, waving at you. Once Max and his group of friends left you looked up at Nurse Joy with a sad look in your eyes.

Nurse Joy smiled softly and pet your head "I know you want to go with Max. You can, I'll be fine here" she said kindly making you grin, nod your head and quickly run out of the Pokemon Centre and ran to catch-up with Max and his group.

"Stun! Stunk Stu!(Hey! Wait up!)" you yelled out making Max and his group stop and look towards you "Huh? Is that?..." The black haired male muttered to himself as you stopped in front of Max, your tail swishing happily.

Max tilted his head slightly you placed your front paws on his knees "Stun, Stun Stunky Stun!(I wanna go with you!)" You said happily, making Max tilt his head more.

You looked around for something, making the group look at you. You sniffed the ground and saw a stick long enough for you to draw with.

You smiled, ran to the stick, grabbed it and drew yourself in the dirt, drew a pokeball next to you and drew Max next to the Pokeball, you smiled and moved away from the drawing and pointed your tail at it.

Max was still confused until the black haired male said "I think she wants you to be her trainer Max!" Max looked at you "is that true?" You smiled and nodded rapidly.

Max looked over at the girl, the girl smiled pulled out a Pokeball and looked at you. "Max isn't old enough to be a Pokemon trainer to have a Pokemon, but I think we can make an acception! I'll catch you for him. Is that ok?"

You nodded happily, letting the girl press the Pokeball to your head and letting the Pokeball capture you, once you were deemed caught you quickly released yourself from the Pokeball and jumped straight onto Max's head, making Max and the group laugh lightly.