Boating and Party

Start from the beginning

Sameer:"ek aur.. "(the guide nodded while Samaina sat next to each other. Naina was looking at the camera smiling when just as the guide was about to click the picture, Sameer turned and kissed her on the cheek making Naina shocked and shy at the same time. Sameer chuckled as he looked at the pictures while the guide started to paddle again.

At one point they reached a very sunny area. Naina closed her eyes due to the sun. She looked to see Sameer having shades. She smiled at Sameer mischievously to which Sameer understood her intentions and signs. She grins taking the goggles for herself . As she wears it she looks at Sameer and smiles. Here Sameer also smiles seeing her grin but then looks down due to the sun. Next thing he knew was there was a cap on his head. Sameer looks up to see Naina making him wear a cap which helped with the sun.

Sameer smiled as he held her hand while they enjoyed the rest of the ride. As the guide parked the boat near the land, Sameer and Naina got of the boat and thanked the guide before heading off.

Naina:"Ab kya Sameer ?"

Sameer:"Ab we will go and have lunch before heading home to change"

Naina:"change kyun?"

Sameer:"Mrs. Maheshwari there is a party, We are invited to. The Hotel has set up a party for all the guest so we will be going there in the evening."

Naina:"ohh"

Sameer:"Naina kyun na hum aaj kuch agal khaye"

Naina:"Matlab?"

Sameer:"Maine news me suna tha ki kuch mahino pehele ek naya restaurant khula hai McDonalds"

Naina:"Mcdonald ?"

Sameer:"Haan American restuarant ka copy hai"

Naina:"Tumhe try karna hai toh chalo. Muhje kuch bhi chalega"

Sameer:"Great."

They get into a auto and ask the auto wale bhaiya to drop them to the nearest mall in ooty.

Naina:"Hum mall me kya kar rahe hain"

Sameer:"Woh restaurant abhi sirf malls me milta hai"

Naina:"Ohh"

They head in and reach the food area. Naina seats on the table while Sameer goes and orders food for them. He waits and gets the food before coming to the table where Naina sat.

Sameer:"Yeh lo khao"(He said keeping a tray of 2 French fries and and 2 veg burgers in front of her)

Naina looked at the veg burgers in front of her. She thought of how this looked so similar to vada pao or other chat she had eaten but still it was different. And as for the fries, She had just seen them in ads and movies but never actually eat it. Sameer looked at Naina studying the food and looks at her.

Sameer:"Naina tumhe nahi khana toh me kuch Indian restaurant chalte hai"

Naina:"Nahi nahi.. woh maine kabhi khaya nahi yeh...Tumne toh bahut baar khaya hoga na"

Sameer:"Nahi yeh mera bhi first time hai. Aur Naina tumhe yaad hai kuch saalo pehele pizza karke ek dish aayi thi. woh bhi toh naya tha per rehete rehete ab toh ek normal dish ho gayi hai. Waise hi kuch dino me yeh burger bhi ho jayegi "

Naina:(smiles )"hmm toh khaye"(Sameer nods)

They both look at each other with a smile before diving into the food. They both, especially Sameer loved the food. After having a fun talkative lunch, Samaina headed back to the hotel to change there dress.

Naina and Sameer both changed into fancy clothes. Naina wore a navy Blue suit while Sameer wore a white shirt and black pants. After getting dressed, Samaina headed to the venue of the party.