Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate

Start from the beginning

They were... They were doing god knows what.

But i fought it all. I stood up and cleaned that room. I went to another and another and another. Cleaning the rooms.

I entered the last room. I was cleaning the cupboards when i heard the door open and close. I turned around to see him. The scene before played in my mind again but i pushed it away.

I felt nervous as i saw him. But i turned around and continued cleaning.

"Aerowyn" i heard him say. It sounds so good. My name coming from his mouth sounds so good. "Aerowyn" i heard him say again. I turned around.

"yes, Alpha Robinson?" i asked. "can i help you?" i added. "yes, you can." he said. What? I was confused. Doesn't he hate me?

That's until i saw the look on his face. Lust.

I gasped.

He walked towards me like a predator walk towards his prey. I took a step back scared. He growled lowly. I turned around to run away. But he was in front of me in a second. Werewolf speed.

The next thing i knew was i was slammed against the wall with him pinning me. He looked at me with pure lust.

"Luciano stop." i said meekly. He growled.  "you don't want this. You are not in the right state of mind." i said struggling. "you don't know what i want." he growled out.

"please stop." i cried out. "don't tell me what to do!" he growled again tightening his grip on my wrists painfully. "please sto-" i was cut short as he crushed his lips on me.

I stood there shocked at first. But then he pressed his lips even more on mine. I felt my eyes close and move my lips with his.

Fireworks exploded everywhere as he bit my lower lips gently. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together. Our lips moved in sync.

A low moan escaped my lips making him growl in approval.

I felt his hands wrapped around my waist pushing me more into the wall. I wrapped my hands around his neck. My hands moved to his golden blonde hair. A groan escaped his lips as i tugged it lightly.

His hands roamed over my body. And then suddenly his hands went inside my t-shirt making me see colours.

It was all bliss.

Until.

Until i heard it like a thunder storm. It brought me back to my senses from the haze.

The sound of his zipper.

I pushed him away at once. "Luciano" i gasped in disbelief. No, this can't be happening. I won't let it happen.

Luciano gripped my waist and threw me onto the bed. Fear crippled through me. I felt tears fall down my cheeks like a waterfall. I tried to get up, but he was on me in no second. He pinned my hands above me with one hand. I struggled. I cried. I begged him to stop.

He forced his lips on me again. This time it wasn't soft. It wasn't gentle. It was rough. It was painful. He bit my lower lips painfully roughly that i hissed in pain. The metallic blood. That's all i can taste. My own blood.