Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate

Start from the beginning

However, i balanced myself before i fell and took 2 steps back. I looked up as the scent of woods and cinnamon with a hint of spice hit my nose.

He stood there. "now you are going to bump into me?"

I ignored him and tried to side step. But he grabbed my wrist and pushed me back to where i was a few seconds ago. I felt tingles on my wrist. I pulled my hand out of his grip at once shocked.

"you bumped into me. Now kneel before me, and beg for my forgiveness." he said with a smug look.

I didn't do anything.

"what are you waiting for?"

"bitch, kneel before me!" "no." i said softly, my face emotionless. "what did you say?" he asked in a dangerous tone. "i said no."

"Kneel. Down. Now!" he growled.

"no. I won't"

"VALERIE! WILSON! ERVIN!" he growled. What?

I saw my siblings come. With them stood my ex bestfriend, Heather. Heather and Valerie came towards me and gripped shoulders.

"w-what are y-you do-ing?" i asked scared. "making you kneel." Heather shrugged as if it's nothing. "no, y-you won't."

"but we will, baby sister." Valerie said sickly sweetly.

They started pushing me, but i tried to hold my ground. At last, they started beating me. I fell to the ground tired. Heather pushed my head down and made me kneel as warm tears escaped my eyes.

The crowd hollered.

" good doggie." Luciano said grinning. I pushed my sister and Heather away before running out of the hall, crying.

I heard they all laugh.

"coward!" they called me.

"go rogue! Bitch!" i heard Heather yell.

"do a favour for all of us and DIE!" i heard my mate yell.

I ran all the way to the garage.

~~~

Later that day, i had to clean the guest rooms. Well, that's what i am doing right now. I finished cleaning the room and went to open another room.

I opened the door and the sight in front of me shocked me. My eyes widened. My chest hurt. I felt like thousands of needles are piercing through me.

I gasped.

Their eyes landed on me. While he looked shocked, she looked smug.

I closed the door at once. I didn't know what to say. I felt pain all over me. I clutched my chest with one hand while the other hugged the broom close to me.

I ran to another guest room and cried my eyes out. I can't breath. My lungs are on fire. My body ached. My eyes hurt. The scene played before me, bringing more tears to my eyes.

My mate. And my... Ex bestfriend.

Luciano and Heather.