three

03 | eden's elite

"THIS INFORMATION IS VITAL

"THIS INFORMATION IS VITAL. THANK YOU."

VELCHEN, EDEN-

The planet of Eden was a place that Kyra absolutely despised. It was a place full of dripping and lavish riches, a place where the lowest of the low and the richest of the rich (more often than not these two groups being the same people) could run away from all of their problems.

It was a planet filled with glittering and fake beauty, everything artificially sculpted down to the bone to look like a pristine and perfect palace. Gold and silver seemed to line every building and every sign that Kyra came across as she took a taxi across the main city, Velchen, to her desired location. Kyra hated every second that she stared at the dazzling view, every second she spent staring out at the riches of this planet, a second of her time wasted.

But she was here for a mission- and a solo one at that.

Her mother had assigned her the mission of gathering more intel from a source on Eden, a mercenary who seemed to always play on the wrong side of the tracks for the right people. Those people being the Resistance and individual fighter cell groups like Kyra and Alora, that was.

But unfortunately for Kyra, there was only one place to meet with this informant- and it was at the most lavish Empire party of the year, a fundraiser to bring in more money from the elite and powerful. The young woman was sure that the "fundraiser" itself would have no problem getting millions upon millions of credits towards the Empire, the lavish higher-ups wanting to maintain their status and power within the galaxy. And if the Empire was the way to go to ensure they stayed in their comfortable little bubbles, well, then they would do whatever it took.

Hearing  the taxi roar to a stop, the droid in the front requesting payment, Kyra shook herself out of the disgust that was so obviously evident inside of her eyes, dropping a couple of credits into the droid's hand before sliding out of the transport. She took a deep breath in as she pushed back the delicately curled dark locks of hair that had been arranged into a sort of half up half down fashion. Her hair was rather heavy in that moment, the curls that were up swirling around the top of her head a large weight, a moon clip being fastened to the intricate design, small stars speckled throughout the smaller curls at the top of her head. 

In fact, her entire outfit was rather heavy as she moved up the large set of stairs that would lead her to the fundraiser. Kyra was dressed up in a sparkling silver dress that extended all the way to the floor, a large slit riding up to about her knee on the left side offering the young woman some freedom. Her back was left free to the wind, the glittering dress offering no protection from the cool chilly breeze that blew through the Edonian city. A matching bracelet and clutch were the accompaniments to the dress, fully setting in stone the appearance of one of the upper elite that Eden was so renowned for.