Before Reading...

**Author's Note**

   This Fan Fiction was originally written last 2011 (I was only sixteen at that time, lol), and I managed to finish this last 2013. I know, it's crazy. But the thing was, this was actually written in five parts - or books, as I have first imagined them to be - which consist of ten chapters each. This was first and still posted on a different fanfic platform, but then Wattpad suddenly piqued my interests a few days ago and I suddenly decided to test the waters and post it here as well. Considering the fact, of course, that this might actually be buried deep within the depths of the other platform since it's already been years when this was made and already a year since this finished. 

   So yes, I do hope that you guys enjoy this! If there are errors especially on earlier chapters - since I was after all, still a newbie that time - I've tried my best to edit them before I post them here; I do assure you.  And If you have comments or reactions, I would absolutely love to hear them. Though, I wouldn't be able to change anything because, as I have already mentioned, this Fanfic was already finished. Still... I'd definitely love to hear what you think. :)

    Oh and just so you know, this is a mix of some plots and scenes from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I would also like to give you a heads up on the character development with Damon and Klaus. Do expect them to be different than the development on the show, since I am trying to match them with the plot and the sub-plots that I came up with, and of course, with Elizabeth, my original character. She's very frustrating, if I may add, but perhaps you might just love her... You never know. It is a matter of preference, and I did try my best to be as Original as possible (pun intended, lol ;P). 

    So I leave you now with this... As nervous and as excited as I am. 

   And by all means, enjoy! :)

- xoxo, MsDearlady

--- DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, and I am not in any way associated with them. All rights related to the show  and books (e.g. some plots, scenes, characters) go to Alloy Entertainment, L.J. Smith, Julie Plec, and Kevin Williamson. However, I can only claim my original characters, and some original plots that are not in any way associated with the shows or the books either. 

© 2015 MsDearlady, Myka Javier. All Rights Reserved. ---