"Oh God, That's Disgusting."

Magsimula sa umpisa

___

Sweeney was leaning on a brick wall, smoking, as she gazed at Marcel and the body his pets found in a small alleyway.

The body was of a young man, at least he looked young. Marcel was close to it, crouching down as he gazed at the face of the dead man.

"Know him?" Sweeney asked as she exhaled a cloud of smoke, looking down at her boots.

"No. He wasn't a vampire. Or at least not one of our owns." Marcel muttered, before standing up. With a small glance towards Sweeney, he pushed the man's head with the tip of his shoe, the head immediately rolling away from the body and landing in the blonde's feet.

"Oh God, that's disgusting," Sweeney whined as she gazed at the head at her feet, before crouching and lifting it by the hair, next to her face. "He was pretty," she said in an afterthought, as she took a long drag from her cigarette.

"Hey!" Marvel's attention was turned back on her as he saw her lifting the head even higher next to her face, both of the faces facing him. "Am I prettier?"

Marcel scoffed at the blonde who was grinning madly, her eyes jumping from the vampire to the head next to her own, her grip tight on the brown hair.

"Oh yes, Sweeney. You're the prettiest in all the realms." Marcel smirked as he pointed at her. "Your bruised eyes bring out your eye color, that is the bluest of them all. The split cheek points out your beautiful cheekbones and bone structure, which could cut. And I can't even talk about your split lip, it brings  this cherry color to your lips."

Marcel smirked and rolled his eyes fondly at the woman, who continued grinning at him. His smile fell the moment he saw the person behind Sweeney, who was looking at the two strangely.

"Klaus." Marcel nodded in greeting.

Sweeney quickly spun on her heel, immediately getting face to face with this new person, who Marcel called 'Klaus'. At the raised eyebrows she received from the handsome man, she let go of the head she was still holding, cringing at the disgusting sound it made as it reached the ground.

"Hello there," Sweeney smirked as she took one last drag from her cigarette, before throwing it behind her back as well, almost hitting Marcel straight in the forehead. "We haven't met."

"Klaus Mikaelson. I'm sure it's a pleasure to meet you." Klaus said with a smile, his eyes roaming the woman, especially her face, which was filled with small wounds, that made him curious of her.

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine. I've heard of you." Sweeney said with a cheeky smile, her eyes never leaving the one of Klaus's.

She liked him. He was handsome. And she knew it would only piss off Marcel if she continued to flirt, and there was a part of her that lived only to piss off Marcel.

A cough from her vampire friend cut out her staring with Klaus and she looked at Marcel over her shoulder with an annoyed look.

"Ah yes. The body." Klaus smirked and brushed past Sweeney, their shoulders touching, making Sweeney gasp a little.

Klaus smirked at his adoptive son, who only rolled his eyes." Is it one of our vampires? "

"I'm not sure he was a vampire, to begin with," Marcel muttered, his eyes leaving the form of Mad Sweeney, both vampires turning their backs on her to look at the headless body.

"Then why am I being called Marcel? I don't care for some human killing." Klaus said, a sigh leaving his lips, as he turned his head to look at the blond behind him, finding her kicking the head around lightly with furrowed eyebrows.

"Even for the humans, it's a little unusual, Klaus."

"Are there any bite marks on his neck? Maybe a vampire severed the head." Klaus suggested, gazing at the body himself.

"None, I already looked for that," Marcel replied. "Hey, Sweeney. Give the head for a moment."

And just when he uttered these words the head was kicked towards him, Marcel catching it with his hands, and another roll of his eyes.

Both vampires turned towards her, only to see her smirking at them and giving a little wave.

"Bye boys. I'm feeling a little bored here." She said.

"No, Swee-"

Marcel yells were cut off when the vampires witnessed Mad Sweeney disappear into thin air.

"Who is your friend Marcellus?" Klaus asked as he raised an eyebrow at the dark-skinned man, intrigued by the woman, especially when she just disappeared.

___

Word Count: 1161

So Mad Sweeney and Klaus just met!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

Tell me what you think, I'm curious.

Hope you enjoy it!

Stay safe and healthy! Love you! ❤️