Thank you for your support!!

I'm extremely grateful on how kind you all have been to me, to see stress and be at easy I drew you all a thank you for the overwhelming support!

Even if it's not settled on a girl or boy yet! Here's hawks being a dad to your daughter! Since it's the reader i tried to make the hair for the child very flexible but I also modeled it after my own OC that I might show in my other book!

But thank you for all of your kindness towards me and you have all motivated me to keep going, not as a chore but as something I love! I love all the comments and excitement you all get when seeing my new chapters. You all make me so happy and give me motivation to continue doing what I love.

I cannot stress how grateful I am towards all of you.

That being said start leaving some suggestions for baby names bellow! I would love the help if you all left your name suggestions.

Also follow my tiktok! I might put small shorts of the story on there and more of my drawings and art!

As for my mental health it's still very very weak. And I'm not going to lie sometimes I get tired and unmotivated but I want to continue because even if I feel unmotivated my ideas are still going I'm just not very motivated to type any of it out hahahah, this is my greatest distraction and reading your comments always put a smile on my face

So I will continue to try to update like I used to even if my chapters aren't as long as they used to!

Tiktok @uraphoria
Instagram @velvchan

Thank you all again for your support

( also send in your own fan art at my instagram I'd love to see what you all could do! And don't be shy to message me either!)