ONE

You weren't told who the lucky applicant was, needless to say you weren't told much either. You where in a place of trusting your own gut and any of the hero's you did have a lovely in meeting would not simply be able to tell you about the commissions plan.

As a matter of fact the commission has to follow a strict diet once you have gotten inseminated. They had also given you three options.
1-To have the baby the way nature intended
2- to have the baby through the help of a syringe
3-vitro fertilization

And from your understanding that meant your baby would grow in a lab for a while...

Even if you weren't to fond with the process being so quick you wanted to lay some of your very OWN ground rules.

For starters you wanted them to give you a month, the month starting now to try for the baby, second was that you wanted to meet the person, which they quickly shut down till you had decided if they where not going to respect your rules- then the baby was no longer a deal but a distant memory if they weren't able to at least throw you half the bone.

You where in your apartment with the medication and the hand book they have given you after the whole conference went down. Clearly as a teacher you where not going to get paid enough for this. So they compensated a little money to go with it.

Thought you weren't going to use the money for yourself, it was to go towards your new life. For a while the baby had to stay with you and you weren't going to let them take that part away. It would hurt you and your baby if being separated to early. Sitting in your lonely apartment you skimmed the book.

Most of the things you had already knew from school but something that where "special" for this baby where almost ridiculous. From exercise to make sure your baby gets a quirk to meals that develop quirks faster, and it really didn't work like that at all

At the moment you just had to play the sitting game and think about your decision.
———
" me? So you really thought about me sir?" Hawks raised a eyebrow not understanding what the want from him

" the commission said that you must attend to know more." One of his bosses had come down to fill hawks on the situation at hand.

The commission didn't bother to care about his quirk or the animalistic characteristic it would bring to him. For starters it was not near his rut so there would be some trial and error in creating a child with another person, as well as morally Birds tend to mate for life.

Those where his true weakness coming to his quirk, at least that's how he saw it.

" is she pretty?" He let off almost a cunning grin as he leaned back his chair while his boss looked at him unamused " just attend the meeting and don't be late" he did not take hawks banter at all as he walked out the room

Hawks scoffed once he closed the door behind him and leaned forward a bit. Anything from the hero commission could not be up to any good. And he didn't even have a say in it.
——-
Like promise hawks managed to make it in time with more time to spare. Making his way to the to familiar hallways he had found his seat the the table and looked at the papers himself.

At first he was in search for their grand scheme why the need for a child when the hero society was booming at their most. Don't they know that a child wouldn't always be guaranteed a quirk, or even a quirk from their own parents.

But then he wandered a bit after finding the woman that agreed to their crazy schemes.
" boss you sly dog..." he chuckled to himself making his way back to his seat while looking at the picture of your file. " of course he wouldn't admit it...she's hot" he sounded almost like a school boy swooning over a cheerleader.

Voices entered the room as he set the file down and they caught a glimpse of him " glad to know you made yourself comfortable " the head commissioner spoke out while they all gathered around.

" wouldn't miss it for the world after find out about this" he remarked while smirking " if you all just wanted to set me up I could of done that myself easily" he smiled while the commissioner groaned " this isn't about a one night stand this is about the future of hero's." He spoke

" I assumed you know and such but I'll tell you more in depth, we found someone perfect that would be at par with your quirk."  There was a pause" on par?"
" yes, you see, this woman's quirk-" pulling out the file and pointing at your picture once more " has a quirk that could be beneficial for the hero course" hawks read the small print. Of course, he knew it to well. That child was going to suffer the same faith he had gone through

No it wasn't right, he couldn't let them ruin another child's childhood for a future they didn't get to decide. He couldn't let them get away with it that easily.

" alright what's the catch.." hawks spoke out thinking intently while analyzing, they had to know that he knew, he needed to talk to you, he needed to change your mind or change the fate of this poor baby.

" you see, she wants to see who you are, he have given her the options-"

It was perfect, his plan was perfect you just made things easier for him. He didn't have to do any digging he would just have to agree

" I'm willing to make that sacrifice-" hawks chimed in as the man explained and went on " but you don't know if she's going to get attached-"
" I'm prepared to make that sacrifice." He was deadest on changing your mind potentially in anyway he could, he just couldn't let you give in that easily.

" alright it's settled then, when would you like to meet her?" He asked

"Well, if her has a name..soon as possible, you know the sooner the better" he will play their game for right now but he wasn't going to let them win that easily

" it's settled then, we will contact (y/n) (l/n) immediately " they all shook hands at the easy victory to their plan. While hawks held a mask displaying genuine content when deep down inside there was something more sinister and rebellious boiling deep down in his psyche

He was going to help you understand what the commission really wanted.