❥ One - The hoodie girl

Start from the beginning

"A-alright. As long as you take in the punches." Nolan coughed and averted eyes away from Jimin's cute form. His hands awkwardly reaching for Jimin's fluffy cheeks as he poked it, earning a scowl from Jimin.

"Anyway, it's time for our elective class. We should head there." Nolan reminded sliding the bag over his shoulder. "I heard this semester's professor is strict. I can't afford to slip my grades this semester or I can't apply for internship next year. Lucky to be you Park, a straight A student."

This made Jimin to chuckle. He looked at Nolan who had a sulked face. "What's so lucky to be me? You just have to study, that's all." He ruffled the latter's head.

Jimin hated it. He didn't like it when people assumed he was gifted with brain and grades. Only if they would walk on his shoes, they'll know. How many sleepless night he spent, so that he wouldn't let his parents down, so he wouldn't be belittled by the others.

They didn't know how hard he worked to maintain that perfect student image and a perfect son to his parents, because of his biggest fear of seeing disappointment in their faces.

Abandonment, disappointment, humiliation. Jimin was scared of these words.

He worked hard till his nose bled and his body gave out. Still he used find blemishes in him. He was notoriously hard on himself and pushed his limits.

"Jimin." Nolan nudged him, causing him to wake up from his trance. "Let's go to the lecture hall. I want a seat at the back row."

"Okay, let's go!" Jimin said enthusiastically while head locking Nolan.

Once they were seated at the back row as Nolan wanted, the professor came to the class and started the lesson.

The lecture was like any other, boring. A yawn escaped Jimin's mouth. He blinked away the tears and looked to his side to see how his buddy was doing.

But to his surprise Nolan was sleeping. His head hanging in the air, nodding, his mouth opened a little. Jimin silently laughed at his sleeping state. Always the big talk, look at him sleeping. He shook his head at the brunette and decided to wake him up.

"Flynn, wake up." He whispered, but Nolan didn't budge. "Wake your ass up, Nol."

The blonde rolled his eyes at the brunette, as he wasn't waking up. "I swear to god Flynn, if you ask for my notes I'm going to shove it down your ass-"

He abruptly stopped talking when his eyes caught something outside the window, someone's petite frame. A girl to be precise.

He looked at her. Pile of books brought close to her chest. Her long raven hair tied in a low ponytail. Big glasses covering the blue pairs of ocean eyes, pale white skin, shimmering under the sunlight. An oversized hoodie covering her petite form. A typical nerd.

He noticed she was looking at his way too. He followed her eyes, it was landed on the person before him. He eyed the person and immediately rolled his eyes once again as he recognized him.

Tristan Ford. A person, whom Jimin was not so fond of.

His eyes travelled back to the hoodie girl which was her nickname given by Jimin himself, as she always wore hoodies.

Right then their eyes locked. The girl seemed to panic a little. She swiftly turned around and left in a haste. Jimin wanted to follow her. Without realizing he got up from his seat too. And in the action the desk moved forward a little, which made a screeching sound, diverting everyone's attention towards him.

"Yes, Mr. Park? Do you have anything to share with the class?" The professor inquired looking at Jimin, from above his glasses that was about to fall off of his nose.

Jimin shook his head slightly earning sigh from the professor.

"Since you're an academically outstanding student, I'll let you off the hook for interrupting my class." The professor stated. Jimin let out a 'sorry'. "Alright, you may sit down and focus on the class."

The class resumed, but Jimin couldn't stop looking at the way the hoodie girl went. He wanted to follow her.

---

The students began to exit the class as the lecture was concluded. Jimin also walked out with sleepy Nolan.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Nolan said as a yawn escaped from his mouth. Jimin glared at him.

"I tried, you sleepy head. You were talking so big about not letting your grade slip. And yet, you slept." Jimin stated. Nolan blinked, he opened his mouth to say something but Jimin cut in.

"And don't ask me for my note, I'm not letting you borrow any." He said as he turned around.

"Okay I won't ask... Where are you going?" Nolan asked as Jimin's was walking further.

"To the clubroom!" He yelled.

The clubroom. It was where he did business as cupid. It used to be an abandoned room so he decided to use it as the office.

Of course he didn't like it when people came for his neck when their relationship failed but other than that, he liked how they paid him.

He leaped towards the so called clubroom, mind filled with the hoodie girl. He always saw her from afar. Though she was barely anyone in the entire school. She stood out the most for him. To him, she was a mystery and an interesting character.

Jimin halted as his eyes remained stuck on the door of the clubroom.

There she stood. The hoodie girl. She was looking at the door. Her hand frozen midair infront of doorknob. From the looks of it, she was contemplating, whether or not to go inside.

Jimin leaned against the wall and observed her. Her everything, as her long beautiful raven locks perfectly fell on her face. The ocean eyes that looked at the door through that big glasses of hers. Her long curled lashes. Her soft looking pink lips that she had been biting.

She looked like an art to him. He was admiring her, eyes not even blinking once and gaze not tearing away from her.

A sudden urge started to build up inside him. An urge to listen to her voice. He wondered how she sounded everytime he saw her.

But why was she infront of his clubroom? Did she have someone she liked and needed help from the cupid? From him? These questions filled Jimin's mind.

He heard her sigh in frustration. His eyes suddenly dropped it's smile and looked at her in concern. She turned to Jimin's side. Her frustrated eyes went to meet with Jimin's concerned ones.

A light gasp escaped her mouth and she quickly left, leaving Jimin baffled. He jolted up from his position. His eyes looking at her form. He wanted to stop her but nothing came out from his mouth, which left him in frustration.

He ran his hand through his hair as he eyes followed her small frame quickly disappear from his sight.

"I'll talk to you next time for sure." He mumbled to himself.

---

Do not forget to tap the star button if you enjoyed the chapter. And do leave your thoughts on it.

-SunDazes 🌻