Chapter 4

It's been a few months since my departure from the Isle and I kept reminding myself that he's happy there with Uma

     I felt guilty about not saying goodbye to him but I had to move on.

     My experience at Auradon Prep was starting out good if you don't count my interactions with Audrey, daughter of Sleeping Beauty, and Chad, son of Prince Charming.

     They were really annoying to communicate with, while they would always brag that they were either the Prince's girlfriend or they should be the Prince instead.

     First, I have an awesome roommate.

     Then, I was the Fencing and Tourney teams' assistant coach, and became close friends with Prince Ben.

     Did I mention that I'm also his secretary?

     Who I have a meeting with right now actually...

     "What was that you wanted to talk about, Ben?" I asked as I sat down on a chair inside his office with only my pajamas on, which doesn't bother the both of us.

     "Well, you've been such a great friend and you worked hard to become my secretary and both the fencing and tourney teams' assistant coach."

     Ben started, making me nod in agreement and waiting for what he wants to say.

     "What I'm trying to say is, I want you to be Fairy Godmother's assistant in her new upcoming class, Remedial Goodness 101." He stated, earning a confused look from me.

     "Remedial Goodness? For what?" I asked.

     Now he's the one with the confused expression.

     "Don't you remember my proclamation about giving the new generation of villains a chance to change?"

     I facepalmed, "I forgot! I'm so sorry, Ben!"

     He smiled reassuringly and said, "It's okay, (Y/N). And I guess you want to know who you'll spend time with for this year?"

    My eyes widened in shock.

     "What do you mean spending my time for this year? Are you implying that you want me to be the villain kids' personal maid or something??"

     "No. I'm implying that you should be their manager, you're going to manage everything they need and be their escort out of the Isle." Ben said as he stood up from his seat and walked infront of one of the windows in his office.

     "What?! What about you and your King stuff? Who's going to manage you?" I asked as I also stood up from my seat.

     "Hey! I can take care of myself." He defended then looked back out the window.

     "Jane will temporarily be my secretary while you're busy with the VK's."

     I sighed and plopped back on my seat, then looked back at Ben.

     "VK's? I don't even remember who I'm going to 'manage'. I stated, air quoting the word manage.

     "It stands for 'Villain Kids'."

     Ben then walked towards his desk to grab the VK's papers.

     "The son of Jafar, daughter of the Evil Queen, son of Cruella De Vil, and daughter of Maleficent."

     MAL!

     Why does she have to come here and not Harry?

     "That's it? No names and nobody else?" I said as I tried to take a look at the papers in his hands.

     He raised his eyebrow, "Were you expecting someone else?"

     I immediately shook my head as he chuckled.

    "Okay, well. I suggest you should get to know them, so you'll be comfortable around them." Ben said, leaning on his desk as I pouted.

     "Unfair! Anyways, when will I escort them from the Isle?" I asked as I played with a loose strand of my hair.

     "This morning, actually."

     My eyes instantly went to his form and my eyebrows raised.

     "Now?! Ben, you should've told me this earlier!"

     I quickly ran out of Ben's office to my dorm room.

     "See you later!"

     I heard Ben call out to me, not bothering to answer back.

     I ran towards my wardrobe as I went in my shared bedroom, not noticing if someone's inside.

     "Woah! What's so important that you need to throw all your clothes everywhere?"

     That would be Faith, my roommate, she's the daughter of Merida.

     Kinda a compatible friendship, don't you think?

     "Ben just told me that I was promoted to be Fairy Godmother's assistant in her new class. And do you remember his proclamation the other day?"

     I didn't need to look at Faith as she just said, "Yeah."

     "Well, he also told me that I'm going to be the villain kids' manager." I explained, searching for the perfect outfit.

     "Manager? What did he mean by that?" Faith asked as I finally found something to wear.

     I turned around to her and said, "He said that I would be going to manage everything that they need. If being assistant coach to both fencing and tourney teams isn't already exhausting."

     "What about your position as Prince Ben's secretary?" Faith asked as she sat on her bed.

     I sighed and look at the ground annoyed.

     "He asked Jane to be his temporary secretary for until his coronation is over."

     "Jane?? Really? I don't hate her but why her?"

     I grabbed the bathroom door and stopped for a moment.

     "Because she's Fairy Godmother's daughter, she needs the exposure."

     And with that I went to change in the bathroom.