Chapter 1

(A/N: Hey guys! Just so you know, the outfit collages were made by me

(A/N: Hey guys! Just so you know, the outfit collages were made by me.. And if you don't like any of them, it's fine by me. You can always imagine what you want to wear. Now, let's get back to the story.)

    I'm currently hanging in my favorite place, The Isle of The Lost.

     I know, I shouldn't like the place but it's the only place I can be myself.

     Back at home, I can only hang out with the lost girls and the other people who lives in Neverland.

     My father sometimes guards the Isle from the few people who wants to escape or destroy the barrier.

     That's why I always sneak out and hang out with my bestfriend from the Isle whenever I want...

     Speaking of the pirate.

     I looked up at the sound of footsteps to see him coming over towards my direction, holding his hat and his hook.

     I bookmarked the book that I was reading and placed it on one of the crates.

     He put his hook on his belt while throwing his hat on the crate with my book.

     "Girl problems?" I asked as he sat down next to me on the hammock.

     "No." Harry said as he lied down next to me and placed his head on top of my chest.

     "So, the chip shop then?"

     He nodded and closed his eyes.

     I played with his hair, helping him drift off to sleep.

     Harry's been my bestfriend and you would think, aren't the both of your fathers enemies?? 

     They are, but Harry and I were different from them.

     We shared the same passion to impress our fathers.

     Our fathers also has something in common, they don't appreciate our efforts to impress them.

     You see, Peter Pan being my father has its ups and downs.

     He does what normal fathers do, but neglects me sometimes.

     I didn't know who my mom is, and I don't think I will ever know...

     He's sometimes fun to be with but when he has something more important to do, like guarding the Isle and takes shifts at The Museum of Cultural History.

     I still remember the time Harry and I met, we really hit it off...

*Flashback*

     I came with dad to the Isle and waited for him at a nearby dock.

     While he checks every corner of the place, I sat down on the edge and read a book.

     I saw a hand at the corner of my eye, trying to steal my bag.

     "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I warned, still not looking at the culprit.

     The person laughed, and from the voice it was a guy.

     "I haven't seen a girl as ravishing as you here. You aren't from the Isle, are you?"

     The guy had an accent and spoke like a pirate.

     "You should look around more often then." I said sarcastically, trying to cover up that I'm not really from around here.

     "Fiesty, I like it." He chuckled.

     I turned around and saw that he was wearing a red long-sleeved pirate cloak and a red pirate hat on his head.

     Pretty much shouting the word 'PIRATE'.

     "Enjoying the view are we, fish bait?"

     He bit the tip of his hook --which he doesn't really need -- trying to be sexy.

     To be honest, it actually worked on me but I don't want him to know.

     I rolled my eyes and glanced down to my pouch full of pixie dust in his hands.

     "I think you should give that back."

     I stood up from my spot and put my hands on my hips.

     "Why? What is it anyway, yellow glitter?"

     He sent me a teasing smirk my way as I walked towards his figure.

     "You wouldn't believe it if I told you." I said as I glared at him.

     "So, it would be nice if you would give it back."

     He tilted his head with a smirk, "Well I'm not exactly the type of guy to be nice."

     He then slowly lifted the pouch in the air.

     "Come and get it, fish bait."

     I looked at him annoyed and crossed my arms infront of my chest.

     He kept silent and waited for me to do something.

     I rolled my eyes and stomped on his foot.

     "Argh!"

     He shouted, holding his foot in pain.

     I managed to catch the pouch and walked back towards my other stuff.

     "And a fighter too."

     I heard him say followed by a genuine laugh.

     "What's your name, fish bait?"

     I turned around and slung my bag on my shoulder, "Depends on who's asking."

     I put a hand on my hip and waited for his answer.

     He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

     "The name's Harry, son of Captain Hook."

     He sent me another smirk which I returned.

     "I'm (Y/N). Daughter of Peter Pan."

     "I love me a good challenge."

     He laughed as he brushed my hair with his hook.

     "I thought villain kids doesn't like good?"

     "And I thought kids like you aren't supposed to be in a place like this?" He asked as he leaned in closer to my face.

     "What's wrong with it? I'd love to come here all the time! No one will tell me what and what not to do, I'd stay here more than back at home. And nobody will get mad if I break any rules, if this place even has one." I said in pure honesty.

     I noticed Harry was genuinely smiling at me as he pulled away.

     "Guess you need someone to take you on a tour of the Isle, huh?"

     I laughed wholeheartedly.

     "Maybe you should, captain." I teased and slowly walked away from him, to where dad was supposed to be waiting for me.

     "I'll see you tomorrow?"

     I heard him ask from behind me.

     "You will! Oh! And you can keep the eyeliner!"

     I looked back at Harry to see his eyes widened and clutching my black eyeliner in his right hand.

     I smiled and he sent me one back, I turned around and shook my head.

*End of Flashback*