Chapter 20

Chu Tian stands at her room door. Her eyes look at Xiao Zhan but her vision is blank. Xiao Zhan and Yibo turn their head to the girl. Xiao Zhan rushing to the little girl and carries her.

"Why do you wake up, Dear?" Xiao Zhan brings his daughter back to the bedroom.

He puts Chu Tian back on the bed and the girls immediately curling up and sleeps again. Xiao Zhan sighs. Chu Tian experiences a sleepwalking. Xiao Zhan covers her with the blanket and leaves her to sleep.

He back to the living room. Yibo still in his previous position. Xiao Zhan sits beside Yibo. His eyes catches the box on the coffee table.

"Did you feed her pizza again?" Asks Xiao Zhan. His voice calm.

Yibo doesn't answer. He's in the verge of crying again.

"Heyy.... Baby....? What are you crying for? I'm not angry with you. It's fine....!" Said Xiao Zhan, pokes Yibo's cheek where the tear rolls down.

"But... But...." Yibo wants to shout, but he lost his courage. He wants to scold his husband for being late and busy with other girl, while he and their daughter waiting for him at home to share the pizza.

"I'm not scolding you, Baby.... I only worried about you and A Tian. I kept calling and texting you but none of them got response. Until my calls and texts aren't go through. So,I quickly come back home, worry if something happens to you and A Tian. Just now Li brings Yifei's niece to the meeting. Remember? The little girl we had taken care of before we get married?" Xiao Zhan looks at Yibo.

Yibo thinking hard about the little girl.

"Mian Mian?' he creases his forehead.

"En! She's big already now. She looks like a big girl. Like a 13 years old. But she's just 8 years old. Almost 9. I can't carry her. She's a little fluppy now. So I just hugged her to come outside to the car. Just now she got food poisoning and admitted to the hospital. I was planning to send her to the hospital, but when I found you never receive my calls, I began to panic. So, I asked Ann to send her there, instead. Ahh.... I wish nothing serious will happens to that girl...." Xiao Zhan sighs.

Yibo's mouth wide agape. He stares at his husband who rested his head on the backrest.

"Shou Shou...." He calls Xiao Zhan with a small and crack voice.

"Mm?" Xiao Zhan turns his head in the backrest.

"Aigoo.... Why are you crying more? It's not like you and Mian Mian are close before, though...!" Xiao Zhan frowns. He wipes Yibo's tears away.

"I'm sorry...." Says Yibo. His lips curl downward.

Xiao Zhan smiled. He pushed the bang on Yibo's forehead to the back.

"It's ok , Baby.... It's only pizza. I don't think she can eat more than two slices, anyway....!" Says Xiao Zhan. He glances at the pizza box.

Xiao Zhan crouches down, grabbing the pizza box.

"Let's see what left here...." Xiao Zhan mumbles opening the box.

There is one slice of pizza left.

"Ooh.... Margaretta....!' Xiao Zhan glancing at Yibo. He picks up the pizza and shoves it into his mouth.

"Shou Shou.... Just now A Tian's face fell on that when she was dozing off...." Says Yibo, informs Xiao Zhan.

"Never mind. She's clean, ma?" Replies Xiao Zhan.

"I think she's drooled on it....!" Says Yibo again.

Xiao Zhan stops chewing. He dumps the rest of pizza back into the box. But he  can do nothing  to the food in his mouth since it's already fled to his throat.