Chapter 12

Yibo comes back to the office with Chu Tian.

"Why does she come along?" Asks Guo Cheng Cheng whom they bumped into.

"She just beat a boy down...!" Replies Yibo, proudly.

Guo Cheng looks at Chu Tian who has a broad smile drawn on her face. She is as proud as her father. Guo Cheng frowns.

"How's the boy doing?" Asks Guo Cheng to Chu Tian.

"He cried! His mommy brings him home. And his mommy scolded me before they left!" Replies Chu Tian.

"What??" Yibo who hears his daughter's report shouting in disbelief.

Guo Cheng and Chu Tian stare at him. Yibo crouching down and holding Chu Tian's shoulders.

"A Tian... Why you never told me about you being scolded by that witch?" Asks Yibo. He looks worried and angry, too.

"Because you can' t fight her at school. She went back home already with Jimmy boy....!" replies Chu Tian.

Yibo grins. He gives her his fist to toast with. Guo Cheng rolls his eyes watching their similarity.

"How can you teach my... her such thing?" Guo Cheng sighs.

Yibo stands up.

"That called teamwork!" says Yibo.

"Teamwork, my ass!" Guo Cheng sneers.

"Guo Cheng! Here is a kid!" cries Yibo.

Li comes between them.

"Where is Zhan?" asks Li to Yibo.

"He met Ann in the lobby and they went to meet up with the clients already," replies Yibo.

"Ohh..." Li mumbles. He looks down to Chu Tian.

"Hey, A Tian! Why are you here? Are you not supposed at school right now?" asks LI. He crouching down at Chu Tian.

"I'm fighting!" cries the little girl.

"Huh? What??" Li screams.

Chu Tian smiled proudly. He looks up at her daddy who smiles proudly, too. Li cringes.

"Seriously, Wang YIbo...! You also transform this little creature becomes like you...!" accuses Li.

"Hey! She's inborn like that, ma?" Yibo makes a protest.

Li shakes his head and waves his hands. Yibo asks Guo Cheng to feed Chu Tian because she hasn't get her lunch after the fight.

"And why are you here? Areyou gonna help us selling the properties in your supermarket?" ask Li, snickers.

"I'm gonna sell your body organs in my supermarket!" Yibo retorts.

Li sniggers.

"Hey! You smell the predator, huh?" Li whispers, slapping Yibo's chest with the back of his hand.

"What predator? Who?" asks Yibo, bluntly.

"Tch! your Shou SHou, ah!" Li gushes.

"Ahhh! You know it, huh?" Yibo whispers, too.

Li chuckles.

"How is it going?" asks Yibo.

"She keeps her eyes on Zhan everyday. Her desk is across Zhan's desk on the other corner. So she can see him whenever Zhan is on his desk...!" reports Li.

"What? Why Shou Shou never tell me?" cries Yibo.

"Heh! She's younger than you. SHe only 25," Li chuckles.