Chapter 13

Xiao Zhan and the family come home a little bit late. Chu Tian is still awake. Xiao Zhan walks up to Chu Tian's room to put her school bag.

"Yibo, can you go to shower first? I'm gonna give A Tian a shower first... So later you can look after her when I'm showering..!" says  Xiao Zhan, coming out from his daughter's room.

"Why don't we take a shower together, Poppy?" asks Chu Tian, running and jumps into the couch.

"No, A Tian...! You cannot bath together with Poppy and Daddy....!" declines Zhan.

"Why? Last time I remember we always shower together. The three of us...!" Chu Tian pouts cutely.

"Now you're big already. You are a female, while Poppy and Daddy are males....!" Zhan reasoned.

"But we shower together in the swimming pool...!" says Chu Tian, starting an argument with her father.

"In the swimming pool, we have our swimming suits on...!" replies Zhan.

"But when you shower me, I have nothing on me, Poppy....!" cries Chu Tian.

"Because you're still very young. You can naked in front of us...!" replies Zhan.

"So I also can see you naked. Because I'm still little...!" Chu Tian bouncing up and down on the couch.

"NO!" Yibo screams suddenly.

Zhan and Chu Tian look at him.

"You cannot see Poppy naked. Only I can see!" Yibo scowls.

Zhan frowning. He shakes his head and enter the room to keep his bag. 

"Daddy...! You're so selfish! You always want to have Poppy all to yourself...!" Chu Tian huffs. She crosses her hands over her chest.

"Because Poppy literally is mine!" Yibo plonks himself on the couch.

Chu Tian galring at him with cheeks puffing off.

"What?" Yibo scowls, seeing his daughter glaring at him.

"Selfish!" Chu Tian huffs and then looks away in irritation.

"I'm not selfish! I just protecting what belongs to me...!" Yibo retorts.

"Why do you need to protect Poppy from me? I love Poppy!" cries Chu Tian.

"That's why!" Yibo shouts.

"Yibo!" Zhan shouting from inside the room. He comes out already wearing the tank and shorts.

"Poppy! Daddy is very bad!" Chu Tian makes a complain. She stands up and asking Zhan to carry her.

"Hey!  You  framing me!" cries Yibo.

"Ish! Enough! Yibo, quick take a shower...!" Zhan carries Chu Tian and walks into Chu Tian's room.

"Shou Shou...! Why don't you shower me, as well?" whines Yibo.

"Go take a shower!" Zhan snaps from Chu Tian's room.

Yibo juts his lips. Gradually he gets up and walks into his room to shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Zhan brings Chu Tian out. She has dressed up into her pyjamas. Zhan puts Chu Tian on the couch. He glances at their room door.

"Why does your Daddy takes so long to shower?" Zhan mutters. He turns the TV on for Chu Tian and set it into the kids' channel. Then he goes into his room.

"Aaarrgghhh!! Zhan screams when he opens the door and someone grabs him in the dark.

Chu Tian look over her shoulder to her parents' room. The laughter of Yibo's can be heard.