Mew:" Take your time... And if you feel like I am forcing... I am not... You can take your time..."

Gulf:" No now or in further I have to tell you...

OK, So my mom told me about my dad... So at that time, I make Five principles ...

First, If I found someone and he also loves me... He will be my last

Second, Never gonna lie to him... Share everything and understand them...

Third, Never force to do anything... Even if my partner will not love me anymore I will let him go...

Four, If there are some problems create in the future... Will talk with each other first and listen to each other...

And the last one, ..."

Mew:" What??"

Gulf:" Let's forget about this all... "

Mew:" Tell me Gulf... "

Gulf:" (I close my eyes) Before marriage not gonna do... Forget it "

I can't say 😳

Mew:" Heyy... Look at me... Baby, open your eyes... "

I slowly open my eyes and saw his...

Mew:" I thought you are bold and straight forward... Then be confident and tell me... I understand what you mean but I want to hear from you..."

Gulf:" OK... No Sex before marriage"

I did it!!! I said it!!! Oh, God!! Now What!

Mew:" Hmmm "

Gulf:" What hmmm!!! Say something"

Mew:" What about a kiss?"

What 😦!!!

Gulf:" We can do that... 😳 😳"

Mew:" Omooo My baby is blushing!!"

Gulf: "Miao!!!"

Mew:" What baby!! "

Gulf:" Tell me your view about that"

Mew:" What view!! I accepted all... And Why didn't you tell me before!! Don't you trust me?? "

Gulf:" It's not like that... From my High school, I made those... But I don't want to force that on you... "

Mew:" Look... All people have their personal reason to made this kind of a rule... "

Gulf:" I know... But I don't want to force you... We can forget about these you know... It was when I was..."

Mew:" Listen, Baby, no need to change it... I like you as Who you are... Not your body... I fell for your nature... How you say what is in your mine... How you handle all things... Of course your cuteness too... And I am happy that you are sharing this with me... So don't think too much OK...!"

Gulf:" Are you sure?? And If in future you want to... You know what I mean... We can change it but for the first four... You have to follow... You are tide with me for your whole life... "

Mew:" Same here baby... You have to handle me for my whole life too... Now tell me one thing... Before me... Have you told anyone?"

Gulf:" Actually I thought Kai was my first so I was going to tell him on his birthday... But you know What happened... So after that no one only that fool knows... And he always teases me for that..."