Part 3

----------------------- At Yashiros house after they met again------

Yahiro on her bed and Amane being flustered on her bean bag " Um, did something happen while you were on tour ,you look ....uncomfortable " Yashiro then proceeds to get up and starts to poke him .

" H-hey stop that it tickles " he said while pushing her away " yea I-i'm fine.............. Oh yeah did I tell you i'm starting school tomorrow "

" really, what about you concerts and stuff "

" well i'm doing both, so catch me up, what happened while I was gone "

*Yashiro le gasp* * Also Yashiro goes on and on about what has happened *

"Ok so then mitsuba goes up to shijima, aoi, and sakura and starts to say that kou liked shoje ( my own charter in this story ) then that rat that I said look somewhat like you , tsukasa lied and said that it was true so now everyone in school thinks kou likes shoje pfft " Yashiro went on to say " Even teru confirmed it , ahh he's the best".

As soon as she said it Amane looked up to see her the coolest girl like ever, blushing! He could not believe it , she- she- she- liked him".

" Soooo , do you, I don't know, like som-" Amane was cut of by Yashiros mom

" Honey , it's time for Amane to go home home, his manager justed called me they need him at his interview"

" OK MOM , bye Amane " Yashiro said as she pushed him out the door. " See you at school , bye " BAM, she shut the door in his face .

Sorry its a short chapter but after the next chapter they get a lot longer 

(;--;)