Dad pulled into a parking and hopped out of the car. He wore a crisp black suit with a blood red tie. My mother had a long red dress and swirled out at the bottom. Thank God, I didn’t wore that red dress or we would have all matched. People would think we’re freaks. Then again, we kinda turn into wolves whenever we want.

Alphonse . Reid and French were like peanut butter and jelly. We entered the restaurant and was immediately greeted by a tall woman. Vampire. Her crimson lips were curved up in a smirk. Her long dyed blond hair fell down to her waist. She wore a dress shirt and a pencil skirt, “Welcome to Alphonse ,” Her French accent was thick, “Do you have reservation?”

Mom nodded, “Yes, we’re the Lupan family. We’re accompanying the Stone family.”

The woman nodded and flipped through a book she had in her long fingers, “Ah, Misses and Mr. Lupan, we’ll you follow me please. The Stone family has already arrived.”

The place was darkly dimmed. Red lights mingled with a bright yellow. The walls was decorated with black flowers running across. It was elegant and beautiful. People were seated in booths or tables, all laughing or raising wine glasses. There was a floor were professional dancers zipped across the dance floor. A band was playing a fast paced beat. I gulped as I recognized one of the dancers. Reid. His hair looked black from where I was. He was twirling across the dance floor elegantly like he was born to dance. A girl with big boobs wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling him up and her leg tied around his waist. The chick looked like she was a good eight years older then him. What a pedophile.

Reid grabbed her leg and pushed it off. He took two graceful steps back and resumed the intense dance. His eyes caught mine and I glanced away.

The woman took us to a large table, four seats covered in red silk on the sides and one seat at each end. A man that looked exactly like Reid sat at one end. Dark brown hair tangled down to his broad shoulders. His eyes were squinted, intensely staring at me. I tried to smile but I felt like he was seeing through my clothes. Creepy.

“Lupans, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you.” The man stood up and shook my father’s hand and lightly kissed my mother’s hand. He glanced at me and took hold of my hand, kissing it slowly. I snatched my hand back and Mom pinched me, “Tessa, that’s rude.”

I rolled my eyes. Reid’s Dad smirked and pulled out a chair. He motioned for me to seat. I took the seat and Dad did the same for my mom. Dad sat at the end, Mom on his left and me on his right.

Reid’s dad took a seat and beamed, “This is my girlfriend, Carissa.”

The girl left to him had bright red hair and lips to match. She wore a gorgeous black satin dress. Her hair curled down to her chin, “Hi, I prefer Cherry.”

Cherry? Was that her prostitute name? “Well… it’s nice to meet you, too.” Mom looked shocked at the young girl. Dad just grinned at her, googly eyed.

“My dear,” Reid’s Dad locked eyes with me, “Will you fetch me my son?”