Chapter Three

*** I just wanted to say thank you to:

Naomi_Craig

and

ForbiddenSoul

Thanks so much for commenting guys!!! Much appreciation!!! I hope you guys like this chap.!!

~~Keep it Fresh~~

***

“Did you do the Precalc homework?” Kaye asked me, placing her thick book in her silver bag. My mind was on other things. Like how I wanted to kill Reid so I wouldn’t have to marry him. Speaking of the devil, Reid saunters down the hallway. His silver hair was fingered back. His eyes were a smoky gray from here. He wore a thin cotton shirt that was black with a pair of jeans. I roll my eyes as he stops in front of me. I step back, my back contacting the lockers.

Reid smirks, titling his head to the side, “Are you really that afraid of me?”

“What makes you say that?” I titled my head to the side as well.

He lean in closer, “It’s best if we pretend to be a couple now so we have a good transition into the Unification, don’t you think? I don’t want to have sex with you when you hate me.”

My smirk thinned.

“Get out of my girl’s face, Stone.” Bar hissed into Reid’s ear. Reid’s smile broadened, stepping back as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

“Playing the protective boyfriend doesn’t work for you, Remsen.”

Bar growled, wrapping an arm around my waist, “The Unification is a month away, just because you were chosen doesn’t give you the right to antagonize my girlfriend. Now back off.”

Reid looped a finger in my jean loop, “You’re just mad that I’m being asked to get into Tessa’s pants while you get the hear her scream how amazing it was.”

Bar face turned red, a deep dangerous growl escaping his lips as his top lip snarled up. He released me and before I knew it, Reid was pressed against the lockers. Bar’s thick hand encircling Reid’s neck. The weird thing was Reid didn’t seem surprised. He had a nonchalant smile on his face.

I gripped onto Bar’s forearm, “Stop! He’s not worth it, babe.”

Bar raised a fist high about to beat Reid’s face in.

“I dare you,” Reid sneered.

“You’re going to wish you never said that.” Bar hissed, releasing Reid, “Now, get out of my fucking face.”

Reid turned to me, “There is so much you don’t know.”

Reid sauntered off. What the hell did he mean by that? What didn’t I know? I glanced at Bar. His jaw was clenching and unclenching, eyes heated, “Who the hell does he think he is?”

“He thinks he’s Reid Stone. The hottest and most ruthless kid at Vexing school,” Kaye muttered, standing next to me.

Bar glared at her, “He’s not hot.”

“You don’t think he’s hot because you’re a guy,” Kaye said, “But to girls, he’s like a god.”

All girls think that?”

“Yep,” Kaye sighed, still watching after Reid.

Bar turned to me.

“Oh, no. Reid isn’t hot to me.”

Bar grunted, “That’s a lie.”

“If you don’t believe me, fine. I’m not about to repeat myself to convince you.” I snapped. God, I was sick of guys right now, “We’re going to be late for class, Kaye.”