Sibling time?

NAGITO'S POV
"K-Kamakura what the hell?!" Nagito pulled his arm away. "Why were you so rude to Chiaki?!" "She wasn't the person you needed at the moment there fore there's no point for you to talk to her." Nagito looked at him confused "Are you jealous?" "This is getting boring just take me to Hajime's cottage he can deal with you" Nagito nodded his head. Once they got to the cabin Nagito just stood there as if he was frozen. "Uh you okay?" Nagito looked at Kamkura. "Ya I'm fine" "Anyway here" Kamakura handed Nagito a hardcover book. "Hit me in the head with this" "What?! I could never!" "Just do it I won't get hurt it'll just put me to sleep" Nagito nodded his head and hit Kamakura as he looked away. Before he could hit the floor he felt something flick him. "Hajime!" Nagito hugged Hajime tightly. "Nagito why'd your hit me so damn hard!" Nagito slowly let go. "Sorry I didn't want to hurt you I swear" Hajime thought for a while. "You haven't spent time with Sonia in a while have you?" "No not really why did you ask?" "Well while I catch up on everything that happened you can spend some time with your sister" "Okay if you say so" Both boys went looking for there friends and surprise surprise they found them in the Hotel Restaurant. "Hajime you're back!" Sonia walked up to them. "Hajime is it true you were being rude to Chiaki!" "Huh I don't remember being rude to her" "Sonia it was Kamakura not Hajime remember" "Oh right my apologies Hajime!" "I-It's fine" Mikan then walked up to them "H-Hajime are you 100% sure there will be no more of them becoming babies" "I don't kno-" Before Hajime could finish he was cut off by a girl's voice. "Hell no this shit ain't over yet!" "Hey it's that cray lady from before" Kazuichi jumped up causing Gundham to pull him back down. Junko's whole personality changed to a 'cuter' voice. "Aww no need to be mad a little ol me" Then again her personality changed to a more smart looking way "You're two little twin friends will become babies one last time and it will last about three months" Everyone was in shock. "Three months?!" Junko walked away laughing. Hiyoko tried running after her but Mahiru stopped her. "Young Master would you like me to go after her?" "No leave it be Peko" Sonia quickly turned to Nagito. "If we're going to be babies again we should spend time together while we're still older!" "Ya Miss Sonia and Nagito deserve some time to catch up with each other!" "Thank you for agreeing Kazuichi now Nagito I must show you something very interesting on the fifth island!" Sonia and Nagito left the rest of their classmates.

(I want to write more but I have to go to bed due to online school there should be a full chapter tomorrow also I'm making and Killugon and Naegami story so that's a lot to handle)