The mistake

(what happened during the night is in the story description so just go and read it also I swear it gets better my writing style changes during it)
HAJIME'S POV
Something definitely was off today. For starters we didn't get the morning announcement and Nagito isn't here to annoy the hell out of everyone else. "Hey Chiaki have you seen Nagito?" "No. I thought he was with you." As usual before I could talk Mikan falls but this time it was Hiyoko's fault. "Ah Mikan are you okay?!" "I-I'm fine Hajime" I should ask her about Nagito "Hey have you seen Nagito anywhere?" "No-" Everyone was staring at Mikan. I could see her expression change. "Y-You don't think someone hurt really him?" "That's stupid no one would go out there way to hurt him of all people" Nice to see Fuyuhiko didn't change "I'm going to go check his cottage"
CHIAKI'S POV
"Fuyuhiko could you go and check the beach for me" "Huh why!" "M-Maybe because Nagito enjoys being there" "That's exactly why Mikan" Maybe I should tell her... NO not yet. Chiaki could she Mikan's face light up as Fuyuhiko walked out "H-Hey Chiaki can I talk to you in private" "Sure". Mikan and Chiaki walk outside.
MIKAN'S POV
Oh god I'm not to sure if I should do this now. I didn't think she'd say yes
"What's up Mikan?" "I-I like you" OH GOD SHE PROBABLY HATES ME. Chiaki hugged Mikan "I like you too" "D-Does that mean-" "Yup we're dating"
HAJIME'S POV
After Hajime ran off and got closer to Nagito's cottage he could hear crying so he ran even fast and eventually made it to the cottage and went inside. "N-Nagito?!" Wait that doesn't make any sense why is he so small. Without thinking I picked him up "Nagito it's okay stop crying" Hajime walked around in circles while holding Nagito and he eventually fell asleep. "Perfect now I can go tell the others. Hajime began walking to the hotel diner.
NO ONES POV
(🍀=Nagito 🦔=Hajime 📲=Chiaki 🩹=Mikan 🎀=Akane 👘=Hiyoko 🔧=Kazuichi 🔌=Nekumaru 💎=Sonia 🎸=Ibuki 🔫=Fuyuhiko 🐶=Gundham)
The second Hajime walked into the diner area things went silent. "Yo Hajime where'd you get a kid 🔧" "It's not mine it's- 🦔" "I KNOW I KNOW IT'S MIKANS👘" "It's Nagito🦔" "Funny joke Hajime but seriously who is it🎀" Mikan took Nagito our HAJIME'S arms and held him up "S-See it is Nagito🩹" Everyone went silent again and Mikan gave Nagito back to Hajime. Suddenly everyone started yelling and asking questions. Due to the loudness Nagito began to wake up and when he did he started crying. "Everyone quiet!🩹" Everyone stared at Mikan then at Hajime with a crying Nagito. "Oh great we made the kid cry 🔫" "It's fine I'll just bring him to my cottage🦔" " Oh oh Hajime me Mikan,Ibuki,and Chiaki would like to help💎" "Oh okay let's go🦔"
Hajime,Sonia,Ibuki,Chiaki,and Mikan all followed Hajime to his cottage. Once they got there Hajime sat Nagito down on his bed and the girls all went directly to him. "He's so cute 💎" "Ibuki agrees 🎸". Nagito just stared at them and began to cry. "M-Momma!🍀"All of the girls looked over to Hajime. "P-Papa!🍀" "H-Hajime I think he you should calm him down🩹" Hajime went over to Nagito. Once Nagito realized Hajime was in front of him he began to calm down. "Nagito what's wrong?🦔" "M-momma papa!🍀" Hajime's face went all depressed and he almost began to
cry. "Hajime are you okay?📲" "Ya I'm
gonna talk to him outside real quick🦔" "Okay 🩹🎸💎📲" Hajime went outside with Nagito
HAJIME'S POV
"Nagito your parents aren't here bud" Nagito cried even louder.Great that only made him even more upset. "M-Momma!🍀" Hajime picked up Nagito "Nagito listen your mom and dad... they they died". Before Hajime could see Nagito's reaction Nagito ran off. Hajime quickly went into his cottage to tell the girls "Guys we have to go quick Nagito he he ran off I need help finding him." They all went off looking for Nagito.
(Timeskip brought to you by a complete retardant)
Where the hell is he it's been thirty minutes and why hasn't monokuma came at all (fuck off hajime) it's true
Hajime came to a realization that Nagito must be at the beach. Hajime quick ran to the beach and surely enough there was Nagito sitting there by the water. (QUICK REMINDER THIS ISN'T A KILLING GAME I was just too lazy and Byakuya,teruteru,mahiru and Peko don't show up yet at all)
"Nagito why'd you run off like that it scared me?" Nagito didn't answer hajime he just sat there at the water. After a while Nagito got up and went over to Hajime and looked at him. "What's the matter Nagito?" Nagito handed Hajime an orange flower. "I-I'm sorry for running off Haji" "It's fine come on it's getting late you need to eat" Hajime got up and noticed Nagito wasn't following him "Nagito come on" Nagito reached his hands up to Hajime. Hajime sighed and picked up Nagito then began to walk to the hotel diner. Once Hajime got there he sat Nagito down in a chair.
"I'm glad we found Nagito 💎" "Wait you guys lost him 📸" (that's obviously mahiru also teruteru and byakuya won't exists in this so that means 🗡=Peko) Hajime began to give Nagito food "He was crying about his parents and when I tiled his what had happened to them he ran off🦔" Hajime was going to give Nagito more food but he had disappeared. "Hey Hajime come get your kid he's crying to get my candy👘" Hajime went and got Nagito. "Well he's a kid he's gonna want candy at times📸" Hajime brought Nagito back to his seat and tried to feed him vegetables but he just pushed him away. Hajime sighed "Nagito eat them🦔" "No🍀" "You need to🦔" "Nu uh🍀" Sonia got up and went over to Hajime "Would you like some help Hajime?💎" "Yes please 🦔" Sonia took the spoon from Hajime "Nagito if you eat your vegetables I'll get you some candy tomorrow 💎" Nagito's face lit up "Yay!🍀" Sonia gave you spoon back to Hajime so he could feed Nagito. "Wow! I didn't know you were so good with kids Miss Sonia🔧" "You have to be good at almost everything if you're a princess Kazuichi 💎"
(Another time skip from your sleep Perales demon)
"I'm gonna go I should put Nagito to bed 🦔" Hajime picks up Nagito and brings him to his Cottage.
The second Hajime put Nagito down he ran straight to the bathroom "Bath Haji Bath!" Hajime smiled at Nagito "Nagito you don't
have any extra clothes" "Pwease Haji".Hajime heard a knock on the down and went to open it "Oh hey Sonia!" "Hello Hajime" Nagito came running out of the bathroom "Sona Sona!" Sonia got form on her knees so she could be Nagito's hight "Hello Nagito" "Sona look a flower for you!" Nagito held out a pink flower "Aww thank you Nagito" "What's in the bag?" Sonia stood back up "It's a few pair of outfits they were outside of my cottage when I got there" Sonia handed Hajime the bag Then the nighttime announcement went off. "Oh well I should get going I don't want to break any rules and get into trouble" "Bye Sonia!" "Bye bye Sona!. After Sonia left Nagito went back to the bathroom "Bath Haji Bath!" "Alright I'll give you a bath" Hajime walked into the bathroom a turned on the bath water and waited for the tub to fill up. Once the bath was ready Hajime put Nagito in the bath. Nagito played in the bath for a while mainly splashing Hajime with water. "Nagito quit it" "Whyyy?" "I don't like being splashed with-" Before Hajime could finish talking Nagito splashed him with water again. "That's it no more fun Hajime for the night it's time for bed." Nagito got sad but didn't fight. Hajime took Nagito out of the bath and put the pajamas on him. "Haji?" "What Nagito?" "My head and tummy hurt" Nagito's voice was whiny "We can go see Mikan tomorrow when you wake up let's go to bed now" "Ok". Both Hajime and Nagito went to bed for the night.
NEXT DAY
(I will do two days every chapter)
Hajime woke up and luckily Nagito was still sleep. Since he didn't want to wake Nagito he quickly got ready for the day then eventually he heard crying. He left the bathroom to see Hiyoko with Nagito "Hey Hiyoko" "Finally you're here something is wrong with him" "What do you mean?" "Well me and Mahiru was walking by your cottage and heard crying so we came in to see what was happening" "Oh well thanks for checking up on- and she's gone" (Fuck it> ~ means crying) "H-Haji~" Nagito was on the floor crying. "I'll get you dressed then I'll take you to see Mikan" Hajime got Nagito dressed then went to go see if Mikan was in her cottage. Before Hajime could knock on the door Mikan opened it "Oh hey Mikan, how'd you know I was here?" "W-Well I heard Nagito crying and knew something was wrong" "Oh well last night Nagito had said his head and stomach was hurting and I thought you'd be able to help him" "Of course I can follow me!". Hajime followed Mikan to a some sort of doctors office and sat Nagito down on the bed. "Wow I didn't know they had stuff like this here" "W-Well since I'm the Ultimate Nurse it's kind of necessary I'll just check his temperature for starters then see if I can get into his medical information" Mikan put a thermometer in Nagito's mouth and began to look through files on the computer. Once the thermometer beeped Mikan took it out of his mouth. "Oh god his temperature is really high up" Mikan got a bottle of medicine and poured some of it into a miniature cup and handed it to Hajime. "Try to get him to drink this I'll keep looking through his medical files" "Okay I'll try" Nagito didn't like the idea of drinking the medicine and kept turning his head away "Come on Nagito please just take your medicine" Nagito looked up at Hajime then opened his mouth Hajime smiled then gave Nagito the medicine. Nagito did not the tase and kept gagging and say ew and yuck. "Ooh I found it it says he's missing five shots (funny the same thing was with me and my nephew) he'll have to get them now"Nagito looked up at Hajime "I don't want shots Haji" "I'm sorry you have to" Nagito began to cry and Hajime picked him up "It's gonna be okay Nagito" Nagito continued to cry and the second he saw the needles he ran off "Nagito come back!" "I-I'll help you look for him" Hajime and Mikan went off looking for Nagito..again. After a good hour they found him in the corner of the old house's dining area crying he's eyes out. "Nagito you have to get your shots" "P-Please don't make me haji I'll behave I won't misbehave again~" Hajime picked up Nagito"Nagito what do you mean?" (yes I am aware that he was in fact kidnapped in middle school but not in this story because it's fanfic)"P-Please I don't want to get punished again~" "N-Nagito we aren't punishing you it's for your health🩹" "You go on without me and get ready Ik gonna talk to him for a while🦔" "O-Okay!". Mikan made her way back to the Doctors office. "Haji please I won't misbehave I promise~" "Nagito we aren't going to punish you what are you talking about?" "W-Well whenever I would misbehave I would get some sort of punishment, and last night you said no more fun haji" Hajime looked at Nagito "Nun of us would ever punish you we all care about you" "B-But they said no one cared about me" "Who and when?" He's fucking four it's not like he'll remember "Mm the creepy man" Hajime just put that aside for now and began to walk back to Mikan. "W-Where are we going" "Well I hate to do this to you but you have to get the shots" Nagito began crying again. Hajime sighed. "We can go to the beach after you eat then" Nagito slowly stopped crying as they made it back to Mikan but this time Chiaki, Ibuki and Sonia was there. "Hajime is h-he okay now🩹" "Yup! Haji promised he will take me to the beach after I eat!🍀" "Aw Ibuki thinks that's cute🎸". Mikan took Nagito from Hajime and sat him on the bed. They all could see Nagito's expression change as he tried to run back to Hajime "Nagito it's fine it won't hurt as much we promise🎮" Nagito looked at them then sat back down. The girls all gave Nagito something to distract him from the shots. Once they were finished Nagito didn't cry as much as they had expected. "I think Nagito should go and eat now Hajime 💎" Hajime tried to pick up Nagito but he pushed him away. "Nagito what's wrong💎" "Buki! Buki!🍀" "Oh! He wants me!🎸" Ibuki picked you Nagito and they all started to walk to the hotels diner.
"Finally you're here Hajime!📸" "Nagito didn't like the fact that he had to get shots🦔" "You shot him?!🔧" "No you idiot he got medical shots!👘" Kazuichi isn't the smartest but he's cool at times. Ibuki gave Nagito back to Hajime so they could all eat. Since Nagito remembered what Sonia has said to him he didn't fuss at all this time. Once they all finished eating Nagito made his way over to Sonia.
SONIA'S POV
While I was talking to Ibuki and Peko I feel Nagito tugging on my dress so I picked him up. "What is it Nagito?" "Sona you promise candy🍀" "He calls you Sona?🗡" Sonia handed Nagito some gummy bears. "Well he can't really say any of our names he calls Ibuki Buki, hajime haji, and he hasn't really said any other names. Nagito pointed at Mikan and yelled "Miki! Miki!🍀" "And I'm guessing that's Mikan's name 🎸" Mikan walked over to them "Hi Nagito🩹" Nagito reached out for Mikan. "Oh he wants you to hold him🗡" Mikan took Nagito and he started to play with her hair. After a while of the girls playing with Nagito Hajime came over. "Haji is here!🍀" Hajime smiled "The others wanted to see if Nagito could say their names🦔" "Okay🩹" They sat Nagito down in a chair in front of everyone.
HAJIME'S POV
"Okay Nagito who's that" He decided to start off with an easy one which was Peko. "Mm Peko!🍀" "So he can say my name?🗡" Hajime went to the next person Kazuichi "What about him?" "Uhh Kazu?🍀" "Close enough little guy🔧" Next was Hiyoko "Okay her?" "Hiyo!🍀" "Man he was so close👘" Hajime went on to Nekumaru "What about him Nagito?" "Maru 🍀" "I'll take it🔌" "Okay Nagito this an easy one who's this?" Nagito smiled "Sona!🍀" Sonia smiled at Nagito "Okay Nagito what about Gundham?" "Uhh Gunhum? 🍀" "Oh uh close enough 🐶" Before Hajime could say anything Nagito shouted "Kane!🍀" "Hey he already knew me!🎀" "What about Chiaki?" "Chi!🍀" "Weird older him calls me that as well 🎮" Nagito went over to Ibuki and Mikan "This is Buki and She is Miki!🍀" Nagito ran back to Sonia "Candy?🍀" Sonia looked down at Nagito and picked him up "Hajime I'm gonna take him to my cottage to get candy is that okay with you?" No "Sure go ahead"
SONIA'S POV
As I walk to my cottage I can see Nagito point at something "What is it Nagito?" "Bow!" "You want my bow?" "Mhm!" Sonia took out her bow and put it in Nagito's hair. They eventually got there and sat Nagito down on the bed and got a hand full of gummy bears. "Candy! Candy!" "Yup candy!" Sonia slowly have Nagito the candy.
CHIAKI'S POV
I could obviously see the look on Hajime's face. "Hajime are you okay?" "Hm oh ya why do you ask?🦔" "Dude we can all see how you looked when Sonia and Nagito left, are you jealous that Nagito wanted to go with her?🔧" "N-No I'm just worried about him🦔" Everyone day down. "Hajime sit and tell us what's happening 📸" "W-Well when Mikan and I found him after he ran away from having to get his shots he was crying in a corner. 🦔" "That's why you're worried about him👘" "No it's what he said. He said "please don't make me haji I won't misbehave" and I didn't understand what that meant to once Mikan left I asked him what he meant and he only said he wouldn't misbehave again.🦔" "So that means you did something to him!🔧" "Wha no! He said that whenever he'd misbehave he would get some sort of punishment and when I asked who did it to him he said the creepy man. And it is true I told him I would be so easy on him anymore but that was because he wouldn't stop splashing me with water.🦔" "So someone that obviously isn't us hurt him because he knows our names. 🎮" "Poor Nagito it sounds like his childhood sucked🩹" After a while the group that was there was talking and Sonia and Nagito had walked back in and Nagito ran straight to Hajime. "Haji look Sona have me her bow!🍀" Hajime our Nagito in his lap and everyone looked at Sonia "Why'd you give him that girly shit🔫?!" Nagito was teaching for and apple and dropped it "Shit!🍀" Everyone looked at Nagito. "Did he just?📸" "I think he did. 🔌" "Fuyuhiko watch your language around him!💎" "Nagito please don't repeat the words Fuyuhiko says📸" "Why?🍀" "Because the words he says aren't good🦔" "It's not like he'll repeat every word I say🔫" "We never know so just be careful 🎮" "Let's see if he'll repeat me then🔫" "Dude please don't he barely swears when he's older🔧" "He won't,watch, hey Nagito!" Nagito looked over at Fuyuhiko "Damn it!🔫" Nagito smiled and said "Damn It!" "Fuyuhiko!" (too lazy but everyone said that) "Okay so he will repeat everything I say.🔫" "Obviously he's like four👘" Nagito looked up at Hajime "Haji am I in trouble?🍀" "No of course not let's go change your clothes and go to the beach.🦔" "Can Sona and Chi come?🍀" "If they want.🦔" "Sure we'll come. 💎🎮" Nagito Chiaki Hajime and Sonia all walk to Hajime's cottage.
"Okay Nagito each of us has a swimsuit which one do you want to wear?🎮" Nagito looked at them then went to Sonia "This one!🍀" Nagito took the swimsuit from Sonia and went to Hajime "I'm guessing he still wants candy💎" "Ya I think he does🎮" Hajime took Nagito into the bathroom to change him then brought him back to the girls and went back to the bathroom. "Haji can I come?🍀" "No I'm changing stay with Sonia and Chiaki.🦔" "Okay!🍀" Hajime went into the bathroom to change and The girls played with Nagito. Once Hajime came back out the girls went to their cottages to change (no Sonia didn't wear the freaking wet suit) and the boys went to the beach with the others.
No ones POV
Everyone was playing and the girls finally showed up (fuck I guess teruteru is in this I want it to be a bit cannon his emoji is 🍖 if you know you know) "Ooo the girls are here!🍖" Hajime noticed that Nagito was over by teruteru "Oh uh hi Nagi-" (If you thought Nagito hot teruteru you're correct) "Nagito!🎮" Kazuichi and Nekumaru were just laughing the asses off "No Teru that's bad you ban from talking to them!🍀" That only made Kazuichi and Nekumaru laugh even more Chiaki went a took Nagito away from teruteru "Good gob Nagito!👘" "Hiyoko don't encourage him!📸" "Haji did I do something bad?🍀" "Uh nope not really Nagito.🦔" "Man this kid is amazing🔧" Nagito grabbed Sonia's hand and ran to the water. Sonia picked up Nagito and went into the water "Haji Miki Buki Chi come!🍀" Hajime,Mikan Ibuki and Chiaki went over to Nagito and Sonia. "Hey Sonia why is he so close to you?🦔" (they look like twins there for they now both have the same birthday)"Well we are twins or at least we were until this happened💎" "He's your twin brother?!🔧" "Yes and hello Kazuichi.💎" "Then how are you royalty and not him?🎸" "Well when our parents died I got adopted by the king and queen during their visit here and he didn't.💎" Nagito dunked his face underwater and grabbed a sea shell then came back up. (I'll put an image of that at the end) "Haji it's a shell!🍀" "Nagito please be careful when you-🦔" Nagito went back underwater to get more shells so it took him a little longer than the first time and that made Hajime worry but he came back up and when he did Hajime hugged him "Oh god Nagito you scared me!🦔" "Huh how did I do something wrong?🍀" "I think he was startled by how long you were underwater Nagito. 🎸" Nagito hugged Hajime "I'm sorry Haji.🍀" Hajime smiled "It's fine Nagito just be careful when you go underwater okay?🦔" "Ok. 🍀"

Here's the picture 😭

(Okay so this wasn't much but I've been working on the for a while and I have a lot of words so bye.: word count 3598