Double Date?

NAGITO'S POV
"Oh I have an idea! We all should go on a double date!"  We all stared at Ibuki confused. "Double date?" Ibuki smiled "Yup! Me you Hajime and Nagito we all can go to the carnival tomorrow." "That sounds like fun." Hajime and Ibuki laughed at Sonia and Nagito for talking so in sync. "Hey guys over here!" We all turned to see Mahiru so we went over to her. "What is it Mahiru?" "Well it has something to do with Mikan and chiaki." "Oh no are they hurt?" "Not hurt Sonia they're-"Before she could even finish out came Kazuichi from around a corner "BRO HAJIME CHIAKI AND MIKAN ARE DATING" Mahiru got upset that Kazuichi interrupted and bumped into her so she hit him on the head. "Ow! Hey what was that for!?" "Next time don't interrupt me." During that commotion Nagito and Sonia has wondered off together.
HAJIME'S POV
And getting Mahiru and Kazuichi to calm down which took so long we had to get Peko and Gundham. Peko dragged the angry Mahiru we noticed something odd when Gundham and Kazuichi left.    

They

Were

Holding Hands.

"Hajime did you see that!" "If you're referring to Gundham and Kazuichi holding hands yes Ibuki I di-" Then I noticed another thing. "Ibuki Nagito and Sonia they disappeared, again!" "Oh! They left without us even noticing" "I'm sure they didn't go to far maybe they're at the beach they seem to enjoy it there" Me and Ibuki agreed and ran to the beach. "Hajime! Ibuki! I'm so glad you came it Happened to Nagito again!" Sonia handed me a  child Nagito he looked way younger. "Why does he look much younger than the last time this happened?" "I don't know?" "Well we should go tell the others they went to the beach house." We all went to the beach house with an exited Nagito." "Hajime who's the baby this time?" "It's obviously Nagito look at his hair and Eye color!" "Right my bad Mahiru" Hajime sighed "On another note." Everyone looked over at Peko"Hiyoko is also missing." Everyone looked around and noticed the small yellow haired girl was missing. "If I'm correct I think I saw her on her bed when I went looking for everyone." "Well she should be there right?" "Yes Kazuichi that is what it means Idiot." We all left before Mahiru and Kazuichi could start arguing. We eventually made it to Hiyoko's cottage and entered it after we didn't hear her yell or answer our knock. "Woah." "Again?" "Well maybe she'll be peaceful." I could hear the mummers from my class mates which soon became a useless argument about how Hiyoko will act now that she's like that. They're loud screaming upset Nagito and woke up Hiyoko which was the worst idea because it only caused both of them to scream Mahiru and Hajime eventually calmed them down only for their idiotic groups of realized that Hiyoko wasn't the only one missing. "Wait where's the other girls?" "Funny how you noticed first TeruTeru" "Well he isn't wrong, Mikan,Peko,and Chiaki are all gone." "Don't forget Gundham he isn't hear either" Oh god Sonia is right our classmates are disappearing left and Right "We shouldn't worry they're also asleep." "Akane what do you mean by that exactly?" "Don't worry I didn't hurt them!" "I saw them asleep when I went to find you guys like I said earlier!" Is Akane upset that we forgot or- "Whatever let's just go" We all walked to the cottages and well we didn't really like what we saw when we entered Chiaki's cottage.

Sorry for the cliffhanger ish and why it hasn't been a while since I updated but it's because I'm thinking about making either a Todobaku or Shigidabi story so please comment if I should.