Oh who else saw that and how much.

Ben then asked the two questions on both of our minds.

"First two questions" Ben said.

Vivian nodded.

"Ok first how much of it did you see." Ben asked

"Oh we saw all of it from when you woke up and started mumbling and then Erica basically complementing you so many times and then her kissing you and then you shoving her so you were on top of her to kissing again to now" Sue said.

Oh good lord they know everything.

"Ok second question who saw that" Ben asked. I was to embarrassed to talk.

"Oh Ben me, Rikkie, Vivian, Catherine,Alexander, Sue, Zoe Mike, Chip, Jawa and the other people in this hotel on this mission all saw it and nice job with my granddaughter. You are one thing. She was right you have lightened both of us up. You are perfect for her. Go Berica is that what you people say" Oh dear grandpa said that.

Wow grandpa said that. It is a so unlikely Cyrus thing.

Ben and I turned red.

"Ok why are you here" I asked

"This mission isn't over until we capture Ashley and Murray. They escaped and are headed for a bar. We only know because we put a tracker on them. We need to all go there. Ben we will make it so your Spyder cover isn't uncovered. Erica you are really going to have to get drunk so you really blend in. No one not even  me and Cyrus can act drunk. Mike and Zoe will be there. Ben will hide somewhere just incase anything goes wrong. Erica your main goal is to have fun and keep an eye on Murray and Ashley. Zoe and Mike will have to capture them because you will be drunk. Ben will drive you guys there and back. Do not make anyone be great grandparents or grandparents. We are talking to all of you" Rikkie said.

We all said yes.

We had the whole day all to ourselves until 5 o clock when we would get ready and drive to the club. I was worried about being drunk but luckily Ben will be there. And I will be doing stupid stuff. Oh great.

"So we basically have a break from things for a day." Mike said.

"Who wants to go swim" Ben asked

We all said me.

Me and Ben headed to our room. Zoe and Mike headed to there rooms. Jawa and Chip headed to their room.

"Ok there is a big water slide that I am dying for to go on" Ben said.

"I saw it" I said

"You wanna go down with me" he asked. I said sure

"Ok I am ready bye" he said. I was still changing.

"Wait Ben" I said.

Then I came out. Ben just couldn't stop staring. I was wearing a black and blue bikini. Ben liked it I could tell.

"You look great" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

We left. He took my hand. It felt nice and warm.

We finally got to the pool. The rest of them were there.

"What took you so long" Mike asked with a wink.

"We took the longer way because we wanted to get a look at the hotel if we need to escape" Ben said before I could say anything. Wow he has also gotten better at lying.

I was running into the pool. Ben was by the edge of it. So I decided to run and jump on his back while pushing him in.

That worked.