one: I never talk to him

Your pov:

It was Monday again. Like any other Monday I woke up at 6:00, getting ready for school, obviously. I grabbed my iphone which was on the cabinet next to my bed, it was already 6:05. I rubbed my eyes still feeling lazy and tired. Nevertheless, I still needed to go and get myself prepared for school. I stood up and threw my phone on top of my bed and looked out the window. Beautiful golden brown leaves fell graciously on the ground. It's August, which mean it's autumn, which also means that it's almost winter break.

I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. It was pretty chilly outside so I picked out a black hoodie and long washed skinny jeans. I brought those and my towel along to the bathroom. I did routinary needs of course, washing my face, brushing my teeth, etc. Then I hopped into the shower, I turned the tap, waiting for the cold water to turn warm. Once it did, I cleaned myself up. I didn't feel as lazy or tired anymore, the water splashing on my face made me more awake I guess.

I went back to my room with my clothes already on. My hair was still drenched, I dried it up immediately, not wanting to catch a cold. I didn't really want to do anything with it, so I just brushed it, to untangle and get rid of the obnoxious knots.

My iphone was still lying on top of my bed, I picked it up to check the time. it was 6:55, the bus usually comes at 7:15 so I still had some time. I went downstairs. My dad was sitting down at the kitchen table, with a cup of black coffee in front of him and the times magazine in his hands, his eyes glued to it. "Morning," I greeted blandly, with a smile, me and my dad didn't talk much. He replied with a simple 'hm' and a smile as well.

My mom was frying some bacon and eggs. "Morning," I said to her.

"Hi sweetie." She replied.

I stole the bacon that was on the pan, my fingers were burnt but I didn't really mind. "Hey!" she exclaimed. I laughed and went to the sink to wash the grease off my hand. I kissed her cheek afterwards and went back upstairs. She said something too as I was going up, but I didn't really hear it clearly, it was probably about something that I didn't necessarily care about.

I was about to open the door of my room when loud Metallica music blasted from the other room across mine. I rolled my eyes with annoyance, my older brother, Michael, was constantly irritating us,(me mostly), with this. Although I have yelled at him for almost hundreds of times, he still wouldn't listen, maybe he turned deaf. But, oh well, so I went to my room instead.

Today was going to be pretty long day, math, English, history, geography, physics and a couple more. Everything boring. Oddly, I never found learning these subjects uninteresting, I love the privilege to learn and go through challenges, it's just that the teachers and school is so dull.

I turned on my iphone again, it was 7:05 already. I stuffed the books needed into my bag and zipped it up, grabbed my phone and put it in my left pocket. I walked to the cabinet that was next to my bed, opened the top drawer and grabbed the white earphones.

I went downstairs with my bag hanging on my left shoulder. I went to the front door. I put my bag down bedside me as I put my black vans shoes on.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled out before leaving

" What about breakfast?" she shouted back from the kitchen.

"I already have that one piece of bacon I took! And the bus is almost here I need to go!" I yelled back.

"Okay bye (y/n), have fun at school!" she yelled back before I opened the door and left.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. 7:10. I brisk walked towards the bus stop and waited roughly 3 minutes for the bus to arrive. Not long after my brother came running and stood beside me. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt and a grey jacket. He wore long blue jeans and black converse shoes. And smelt horribly of bad deodorant. He was chewing on a piece of bacon.

I fanned my hands in front of my face, hoping that the smell would go away. He looked down at me and rolled his green eyes away. His hair was colored purple now and for once, quiffed. I laughed.

The bus arrived, we both showed our tickets and sat at a vacant seat which was almost to the back of the bus. Of course, I kept my menacing smiley face plastered.

"What?!" He asked, pushing the annoying tone.

"Since when do you try to look good. Or even smell good? Nice quiff by the way, such an original sense of style. Wait, isn't that Luke's style though? Besides the stench of the deodorant, and bacon breath, of course." I told him.

He paused for a moment. I could tell he was thinking about a comeback. "Uh, which Luke were you talking about? The Luke that you lay your goo goo eyes on or the Luke that hooked me up with that girl you hated.. uhm.. Briana? Wait, same person." He said back.

I sighed and punched his arm. I hate Briana. Typical school bitch. She is just so full of herself sometimes. It actually makes me wanna puke a little. My brother won this stupid bet with his close friend, Luke and surprise, surprise if my brother won, Luke has to introduce him to Briana no questions asked. I wish Luke had won, he only requested that Mikey here would put on thick make up, which I would take a picture of and make it viral of course.

I hope my brother doesn't date her, if they ever became close. But it was impossible, he was one of the popular kids at school, I can't see why. Maybe it was because he hung out with Luke. They weren't jocks or anything, people just adore them for their music, and their looks.

I couldn't lie, Luke Hemmings was a real charm, I didn't fancy him or anything, I just found him nice and attractive, like every other person at school does, sadly. I never talk to him,though, even though he often comes over to hang out with my brother and stuff. I only walk past him at times. He is a senior at our school.

My school was about 20 minutes away so I decided to take my phone out. I plugged in my earphones, placed them in my ears and turned loud paramore music on. I like rock, just not the ones that have screams that didn't make sense, that music is more of my brother's taste. I never hated it though, i just found it as a nuisence. Nobody's music taste is bad, just different, at least that's what I think.

The bus kept on stopping and going to the stops it was assigned to go to. Our stop was the third, it was the nearest to our school. Finally, the bus stopped. We went out and thanked the driver, walking towards our school gate.

I pulled the earphones out of my ears, plugged it out, put my phone and the earphones inside my unorganized bag as I was walking. Once I was done, I pulled my bag up and hung it on my right shoulder. My brother was walking beside me, but not in close proximity as usual.

As we were reaching the school entrance I heard Luke call from behind us. I turned around and looked at him. He had a new lip piercing on his bottom lip. 'Huh, interesting.' I thought. As usual he had his blonde hair quiffed up. He was wearing a tight plain black long-sleeved shirt and light ripped jeans. He had a dark blue bag hanging on his left shoulder. He stopped in front of my brother.

I stayed there for a while, I didn't really want to get to math class too early. Luke and Michael were talking. Luke then faced me and smiled. "Hi, (y/n)." he was about to start a conversation when I left. Walking at a pretty fast pace inside school.

As I said I never get to talk to him. I only walk past him. At times.

(A/n)

Bello

So this story was supposed to be with my cousin and me working together then i thought it wasn't going to work out as planned. Sorry. Anyways to cheer her up go and check her wattpad out it's cloverlover11688, she is writing a wolf story called 'the wolf law' go and check it out. Lol

Anyways this is a new fanfic XD. this is a long first chapter. hopefully you guys like it. It's a 5sos(luke and ashton mostly) if you guys don't know. if these notes are gettting annoying or my stories need improvement comment below! Sooo yeah, i guess that's it X)

Mkay bye!

-infamxus