Chapter 20

It was school break and Cora is a month old now same with Noah and CJ is seven months Brooke is now 6 months pregnant. Jack was helping her everyday with getting everything ready for the baby to be born. Jughead worked extra hours at the Whyte Wyrm and Betty was working at Pops and the riverdale Register.

Ryden was doing music with Harmony and Junebug was with Nate half the time to pick up extra shifts at the Maple club where Veronicas rum was being sold. When the kids go back Juniper and Dagwood graduate along with Kimber and Asher.

Dakota and Loki was growing quick and was running around the house like mad dogs. Sometimes they steal the bacon from Betty and Jughead.

Brooke: "hey Jack hey Loki guess everyone is out again"
Polly: "not everyone me and Cora are here your mom has told me that you two have been home alone everyday so go get dressed both of you I will get the leads for the dogs and we will all go walk the dogs"
Brooke: "thanks aunt Polly but I'm ok at home plus it's good for relaxation Elaina told me"
Polly: "is it a group or a cult"
Brooke: "no it's not like the farm they are coming round now they are for people like me and others I told them about you and the farm they are willing to meet you"
Polly: "your joking right"
Brooke: "I wish I was but nope *door bell* here they are"
Elaina: "hi is-hi Brooke here are the others this is Elise Chloe Makaika and Natleigh is this Polly?"
Brooke: "Indeed it is aunt Polly take a seat"
Polly: "ok I'm Polly Cooper I have three kids two girls here I have Cora Cooper my oldest twins are Juniper and Dagwood that's it"
Elaina: "oh ok nice meeting you so shall we continue with our baby techniques for delivery"
Brooke: "erm sure Aunt Polly can you help me"
Polly: "I cant ask Jack he will and Cora did a big one I'll be back Dakota Loki go find Brooke"
Brooke: "I'm sorry Dakota Loki lay down like good doggies...my mom pulled up you all have to le...ave....hiiiii mom...this is Elaina she has been helping me while you guys have been out"
Betty: "if your a cult or something like the farm I will kick your asses out without hesitation"
Elaina: "don't worry we are leaving farewell Brooklyn"
Brooke: "bye! MOM HOW COULD YOU! Those are the only people I can relax with plus Jack and the dogs"
Polly: "I gotta run Pops needs me can you watch Cora please Betty"
Betty: "sure do you-thank you bye Polly. Ryden go sit on the sofa Junebug same goes for you Brooke your grounded and kiss that group goodbye because I don't want to loose you too now go to your room"
Brooke: "ugh fine you can't take my belly away it's too precious"
Jack: "shall I talk to her"
Betty: "please if you can Jack"
Jack: "babe can I come in it's only me your hee her to your har har"
Brooke: "Jack come here *giggles then kisses him* sorry for downstairs I'm just stressed and I was looking through some pics of my mom and dad...they look beautiful"
Betty: "Brooke how yo-where did you find these pics of me and your dad"
Brooke: "I'm my room can I look at them"
Betty: "sure *kisses her head then shuts the door*"

__________________________