Band-Aids - It's Not Goodbye.

Start from the beginning

    I love you, Harry. Forever and always.

~Taylor

      I probably read over the note 5 times in the last couple minutes. Tears we're already falling out of my eyes when I read the first word. Tears splattered against the weak paper making some words not exactly easy to read. I wiped my eyes but it didn't help that much. More and more tears came out. I crumbled up the note and threw it across the room with angry flowing through my blood.

      I didn't know what I was doing as I paced around the room suddenly falling to my knees. I put my head in between my legs breaking to pieces. Have you felt it..

     The pain. Where your pain is literally tangible. You actually believe that you can lift your hand and actually touch it. It's everywhere, consuming you. I didn't even realize how much it was just eating me from the inside out until now, where my insides are caving in on me and crumble hopelessly to the ends of the Earth. The tightening in my chest right now is making it hard to breathe, but in my dismay I didn't care. I didn't want to live on this universe anymore if I had to live without her here.

     I try holding back the inevitable breaths but I break. It's like my insides are screaming at me silently but so loudly it makes me want to scream. My body is now damaged.. It's self seeping through cracks that lie everywhere in everything. By now the cracks have split fully open leaving gaping holes in my being. I wail for the longest time, weeping pitifully as I cry myself a pool of self-sympathy, until I'm empty.

     I'll never be empty though.

    "Harry?!" Zayn said. The boys all started piling in looking horrified at myself. "Harry, mate what's wrong?"

      I didn't reply. I just pointing towards the bed side table and the letters. They all rushed towards them and grabbed them.

Zayn's POV

    My hands we're quavering as I reached and grabbed the letter from the table. I opened it slightly as tears fell out just seeing her hand writing.

Zayn,

     Oh Zayn. I always wondered if it was alright to be this perfect. You we're perfect and you always will. Zayn, like I said to Harry, this is not goodbye. I can't imagine how it is to be married to you and have a family with you. I'll be very envious to whoever she will be. I'm sorry that it can't be me. I wanted to have the strength and power to succeed and finally decide but I couldn't. I couldn't exactly tell one of you that I loved the other one more than them. It wasn't true. I didn't want to lie. I imagined you if I said yes to Harry. I could just imagine your face and body going into complete shock and just standing there. I could almost hear your heart dropping to the ground fast with full speed but hitting the ground and breaking into small pieces that go in slow motion. Where you suddenly, can't move or can't even grasp what just happened. I could not put you through that.. Or Harry. I am and will always be scarred, Zayn. I will always be screwed up in the head whether I'm dead or alive. I just wanted to thank you. For being so brave. For being you. I love you and will always love you. The time I left and us three we're all literally stuck in our rooms doing nothing but mourning over leaving each other. I still remember that time. I was spending the last 12 months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end. It doesn't though if you are good at keeping that person you love in your arms. I was never good at that. I pushed people away. I was always afraid that I did something wrong and no one wanted to see me. Zayn, this isn't goodbye. It's a see you later sort of thing. I know, I am saying that on every letter but it's true. I'll see you later, Zaynie.

     I love you, Zayn.. For infinity.

~Taylor

      I gasped.