Band-Aids - I Gotta Go My Own Way.

Author's Note!

    So sorry for taking so long to update! I want to thank a couple of you for actually messaging me or commenting Tarry or Zaylor. It was a hard pick eh?

     I am thinking of those choices in consideration which doesn't mean it's gonna be that so just wait for it! 

      Well, I'm still having writers block for this story even though it used to be like the easiest story ever but UGH. So difficult. Like has anyone else written a story and plot but it totally changes over time?

      AHH! It's quite sad actually! But play Give Me Love on the side! Not sure why but just do it! (;

     Sorry it's so short and not edited D;

     HOPE YOU LIKE IT! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

      I got up early and headed to the shower. Quickly washing my hair and body I stepped out. I changed into a navy blue leggings with orangish floral patterns on them. I slipped into a button up blouse which was cream. I blow dried my hair quickly getting it fully dried. I curled it with a straightner to get it with more defined curls instead of waves like what my curling wand would do. I then did a water fall braid around the middle of it.  (Outfit on the side! http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p506/HazBooBearNiall/?action=view&current=Band-Aids-AirplaneRide.jpg )

      After I finished my hair I did my make-up. I put on a little bit of brown shimmer on my eye lids with a bit of mascara. I didn't want a lot on since I was gonna be stuff in a plane for a bit.

      I finished getting ready and laced up my brown oxfords. I got my bag and phone and walked out of the dorm. I got into a cab and headed towards the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

      I woke up from a knock on the door. I groaned waiting for Harry to go open it. But he didn't. I got up from the bed to see Harry walking towards the door as well.

     I let him get it so I placed my bum on the couch closing my eyes.

     Who could be here at 10 in the morning?

     Harry opened the door but I didn't feel like looking until the person spoke.

     "Hey Haz." I heard Taylor say. I shot up from the seat and walked towards the door. "Hey, Zaynie."

     "Hey, Tay." I choked.

     "Erm." She said switching her eye contact to me then Harry. "I know it's been less then 4 weeks but I couldn't stop thinking about both of you."

     She walked in and I couldn't help but feel the tension rise.

   She turned around and her eyes were filling with tears and he hands shook as she moved a piece of hair out of her face.

      "Zayn.." She said taking a deep breath and starting over. "Um.. You are so perfect like it shouldn't even be real. I love you from the moment I met you at the airport. Not sure if it was fate but it was the best thing.. Um.. I love how you had the courage to come after me once I left here. I loved how you helped me when I needed a shoulder to cry on whether it was about Justin or Harry or anyone. But the thing is.. If I have tears but their from you I won't have a shoulder to cry on will I? I think you are so perfect but.."