Band-Aids - He's Like A Drug.

NOT EDITED SORRY. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

   "I love you, Zayn." I whispered before his lips smashed onto mine.

   "I.. love.. you.." He said inbetween the kisses. I couldn't help but get the butterflies in my stomach. I was with Zayn again. I loved him.

   "Zayn.." I said pulling away. "I need to go talk to Harry. I promise to come back."

   "Okay." Zayn smiled weakly. "I love you."

   "I love you too Zaynie." I whispered.

   I twisted the knob of Zayn's room and closed it slowly behind me. I walked towards Harry's room and felt my body tense up. I couldn't tell him I picked Zayn because I loved Harry as well. Why does love have to be so difficult?

   I knocked on the door and heard footsteps.

   "Go away." Harry's husky voice said right behind the door.

   "Harry.." I said. I think I heard his heart stop beating. "It's me."

  Harry twisted the knob and the door flung open to reveal a very skinny and dead looking Harry. He looked worse then the first time I left.

    "T-Taylor.." He choked.  

    "Hey." I choked.

   He didn't answer. He just wrapped his arms around me so tightly I thought I'd explode. But it did feel amazing back in his arms. His smell. His presence. His hair. His eyes. Everything. Him.

   "What are you doing here?" He said as we walked slowly and close next to each other into his room.  

   "I had to come back," I said. "Actually, Liam came and dragged me here."

   "You don't want to be here?" He asked with a pain in his voice that was literally killing me.

  "Of course I do," I said. "I just.. I didn't know how you both were. I was scared. I was scared knowing that you guys might have forgotten or gotten a girlfriend while I was away. It was a whole year and we all were dying being away from each other. I'm quite happy that Liam came and dragged me here."

   "I love you.." Harry said.

    "I love you, Harry." I answered.

   I wanted to kiss him so badly. I wanted his lips in connection of mine like it was a drug. He was so close yet so far.

    "Please." He said pulling me close. "Kiss me. I'm begging you."

   "Harry.." I said as tears fell out of my eyes. "I love you. You know that. But for some reason I want Zayn. Then I want you. It's like I'm a bipolar freak, Harry. I need some help. I don't know what to do. I love you both."

    "I see.." He choked. "But.. I don't think you love me.."

    "What?" I said as my heart dropped.

    "I know you love Zayn.." He said.

    "Of course I do!" I yelled. "But I love you."

   "Kiss me." He pleaded. His breath on my forehead. His chest on mine and I could feel his soft heartbeat beating faster and faster.

    I couldn't hold it in.

     I slammed my lips into his like it was a magnet. He was shocked at first probably because he was so weak. But his lips moulded into mine like they we're puzzle pieces meant to be together. He slid his hands around my waist. I went on my tippy toes trying to get closer which was pretty much impossible. I wrapped my arms around his neck grabbing him towards me. I was sick. I needed this boy. He was like a drug to me. It was seriously almost like an addiction.